Why Interracial Cuckolding is the Future

A myth doesn't exist. Cuckolding does exist.
What I am trying to say, cuckolding is a very small fetish compared to all others. Its tiny. Look at the research. You can make believe its taking over, the the truth is, its not. Women do not care about this. Only a few do and that is the way it will most likely remain.

That's fine...but this is a site that caters to that fetish. Not everybody likes to be hog tied and whipped but there are sites that cater to that. Why come to a site that caters to a fetish just to remind everyone that it's a fetish?

That's fine...but this is a site that caters to that fetish. Not everybody likes to be hog tied and whipped but there are sites that cater to that. Why come to a site that caters to a fetish just to remind everyone that it's a fetish?
It is what it is. We can deney it and call it a religion if you prefer,,..

Very insightful analysis. I think you are accurate regarding the cads/dads element that is emerging in society, and I think it will flourish. I was taught some hard lessons early in life that convinced me that Black Men were the only Alpha Males. At that point, I realized why Black Men had Their choice of women, so I no longer minded losing to Them because I understood They were Superior to me, so I figured They deserved to win. A growing number of white males are now reaching the same conclusions. Black Men now have a true sense of the Power they possess, and They are quickly displacing us. It is just natural selection at work.

So, you two obviously haven’t studied anything related to disinformation campaigns and the effect they’ve had on our country. How troll farms seed nonsense data like that all over the web to inspire more single white males to attack people of color. Why don’t you both go and maybe take a college course, it’s obvious you’re too uninformed to see why a fake European fertility center is a problematic meme to send around.
I’m just happy I cut this boil before some racist in our country jerked off to it, and then committed a violent act based on it.
Goodness, this woman is speaking the truth about so much of this. It’s totally fine to have sexual fantasies about black men without assuming some superiority complex about them physically (which probably leads you to falsely think other things about us mentally).

Just say that you get off on your fetish and keep it moving without some societal BS that you’ve clearly made up and keep it moving.

You can cater to any Fetisch as often as you like, but when you start believing in fake reality, then you start having a Psychosis!

Back