Why Interracial Cuckolding is the Future

We might need a CNN fact check in here cause someone revealed themselves as republican
So, you two obviously haven’t studied anything related to disinformation campaigns and the effect they’ve had on our country. How troll farms seed nonsense data like that all over the web to inspire more single white males to attack people of color. Why don’t you both go and maybe take a college course, it’s obvious you’re too uninformed to see why a fake European fertility center is a problematic meme to send around.
I’m just happy I cut this boil before some racist in our country jerked off to it, and then committed a violent act based on it.

Sounds like paranoia. How is this thread a disinformation campaign yet the rest of the site isn't? How would one pic make someone go crazy yet the rest of the site wouldn't? I literally copied that pic from somewhere else on the site. Are you going into every thread and correcting people on disinformation?

Sounds like paranoia. How is this thread a disinformation campaign yet the rest of the site isn't? How would one pic make someone go crazy yet the rest of the site wouldn't? I literally copied that pic from somewhere else on the site. Are you going into every thread and correcting people on disinformation?
No, Moron, it’s faking an official sounding European institute with seemingly scientific language to present a set of facts that could or could not be true. Hard to tell which of your heads is smaller, I guess no one will ever know.

No, Moron, it’s faking an official sounding European institute with seemingly scientific language to present a set of facts that could or could not be true. Hard to tell which of your heads is smaller, I guess no one will ever know.
Lol ouch. You put me in a tough spot to say much anything back to you
Do you want me to take that pic out?

So, you two obviously haven’t studied anything related to disinformation campaigns and the effect they’ve had on our country. How troll farms seed nonsense data like that all over the web to inspire more single white males to attack people of color. Why don’t you both go and maybe take a college course, it’s obvious you’re too uninformed to see why a fake European fertility center is a problematic meme to send around.
I’m just happy I cut this boil before some racist in our country jerked off to it, and then committed a violent act based on it.

You really need to quit Buzzfeed.

I'm not trying to be argumentative. And I shouldn't blow up someone's else's thread like this. Maybe we can debate it in private

Back