Why i love white feet

Feet are an essential part of our bodies but sadly they often get neglected by both ourselves and others.

I love to lick and kiss the sexy toes of all my white sluts, it makes me horny when they feel my warm breath and soft lips against their beautiful toes, I have so much fun with them. When I meet a new girl that has nice feet, I usually try to seduce her in many ways, from nice kisses and tickles to feet massages or just showing them her much I like how they feel by licking their toe. Of course, I always enjoy seeing their reaction when they get their feet massaged.

Post a picture of your feet and let me rate them! Most women don't know they have perfect feet!

Attachments

• DNCM1933 - Copie.JPEG
    DNCM1933 - Copie.JPEG
    62.3 KB · Views: 24
  • DSC05412.jpg1 (1).jpg
    DSC05412.jpg1 (1).jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 15
  • JDQK8292 - Copie.PNG
    JDQK8292 - Copie.PNG
    1.5 MB · Views: 15
Feet are an essential part of our bodies but sadly they often get neglected by both ourselves and others.

I love to lick and kiss the sexy toes of all my white sluts, it makes me horny when they feel my warm breath and soft lips against their beautiful toes, I have so much fun with them. When I meet a new girl that has nice feet, I usually try to seduce her in many ways, from nice kisses and tickles to feet massages or just showing them her much I like how they feel by licking their toe. Of course, I always enjoy seeing their reaction when they get their feet massaged.

Post a picture of your feet and let me rate them! Most women don't know they have perfect feet!
Rate my legs too❤️❤️❤️

Attachments

• IMG_1075.jpeg
    IMG_1075.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 55
  • IMG_1074.jpeg
    IMG_1074.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 59
Back