Why i love white feet

Feet are an essential part of our bodies but sadly they often get neglected by both ourselves and others.

I love to lick and kiss the sexy toes of all my white sluts, it makes me horny when they feel my warm breath and soft lips against their beautiful toes, I have so much fun with them. When I meet a new girl that has nice feet, I usually try to seduce her in many ways, from nice kisses and tickles to feet massages or just showing them her much I like how they feel by licking their toe. Of course, I always enjoy seeing their reaction when they get their feet massaged.

Post a picture of your feet and let me rate them! Most women don't know they have perfect feet!

Attachments

• 2894BFF5-FFB0-419B-AF06-2CFBE319F3EA.jpeg
    2894BFF5-FFB0-419B-AF06-2CFBE319F3EA.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 67
  • 16990ADC-374C-4BDE-841E-463A78194405.jpeg
    16990ADC-374C-4BDE-841E-463A78194405.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 72
Question is there a meaning behind the toe ring? a colleague of mine whom I suspect she is a total QOS wears one, but no matter how hard I tried to get it out of her / admit that she indulges the company of black men, I failed. I was wondering if there is a meaning behind the toe ring.
I have heard the same as well.. but she wears to wear it

No white womens feet are coming close to a black womens feet with dark chocolate on top and beautiful cream on the bottom. Ain’t no way a white lady is matching up - sorry white wimen.

Back