Why I don’t vote for Donkeys

of course you did....being anti dem.
I'm not anti-Dem though. As I said, I support almost their whole platform. I'm pro-choice, I'm in favor of universal healthcare, I think quality education should be accessible to everyone with assuming crippling debt, I want to see environmental issues prioritized, etc. It's the DNC and the awful people "leading" the party I can't claim to support. But even their nastiness pales in comparison to the damage done by Trumpism and the likes of Mitch Mcconnell, so I usually still find myself voting blue.

well if you take the time to look she has several threads....all with opposing views so which one is the one she supports....but then if you had carried on any conversations with her over time you would see she is not all she seems to be to begin with right on down to her avatar
You're right, I don't know her, not did I claim to. I just found everything she said in this thread to be civil and well thought out, minus constantly using animals so she could refer to Democrats as asses.

see there...which side is she on....I don't think anyone really called her a trumpie….more of a phoney….she is probably older than you and I put together....and yet comes off as...….if you can't be honest about a few basic things.....hard to take you serious on anything else
What do you mean which side is she on? I don't want to speak for her, but I got the impression that was her whole point... That she takes issue with both sides, and that's why she votes third party? I don't personally believe a two-party system adequately represents everyone in this country. And for the record, you called her a "trumptard" multiple times, but you're right, you didn't say she was a "trumpie" directly. I went back to look and you only asked if all she was posting was "trumpie ass breath." Wonderful.

I won't go into the rest of your conversation since you jumped right into the middle apparently you didn't know anything about.....be anything you want as long as you are honest about it...other wise no one going to buy anything you are peddling
I read the entire thread, did I miss the assigned homework or something? It's fine if you don't feel like engaging, but why be nasty? I was simply responding to a public forum thread I found interesting.

I will put a little 'stick-it" on my bedpost with your remarks and read them before I go to bed....but still doubt I would lose any sleep over your comments
I don't expect you to, but thank you for proving my point. People who are so hellbent on toeing one party line or the other that they can't be civil to other human beings are insufferable. It's always been ridiculous reading words like "demon-rats" and "libtards" in online comment sections, but the left has gotten just as juvenile and contemptuous, and apparently fail to even see it. I will bow out now before things get nastier, and try to remind myself to refrain from engaging in political discussion on a sex site. Nothing is less sexy than petty insults between grown adults.

I never got the impression she was especially left-leaning. More like radical centrist with a mix of anti-establishment.
I am not saying she isn't a nice gal...seems to be.....just that she has several different threads all with different views on something...made a couple comments about remembering the Viet Nam war as a baby...….figure that out and her age..??? doesn't match her avatar...talks a lot about education...so putting all her comments together I would say she is a retired school teacher!....nothing wrong with that and no reason to hide it unless you are also "playing" on the board here....her biz....but a little honestly needed to be taken seriously

I'm not anti-Dem though. As I said, I support almost their whole platform. I'm pro-choice, I'm in favor of universal healthcare, I think quality education should be accessible to everyone with assuming crippling debt, I want to see environmental issues prioritized, etc. It's the DNC and the awful people "leading" the party I can't claim to support. But even their nastiness pales in comparison to the damage done by Trumpism and the likes of Mitch Mcconnell, so I usually still find myself voting blue.

You're right, I don't know her, not did I claim to. I just found everything she said in this thread to be civil and well thought out, minus constantly using animals so she could refer to Democrats as asses.

What do you mean which side is she on? I don't want to speak for her, but I got the impression that was her whole point... That she takes issue with both sides, and that's why she votes third party? I don't personally believe a two-party system adequately represents everyone in this country. And for the record, you called her a "trumptard" multiple times, but you're right, you didn't say she was a "trumpie" directly. I went back to look and you only asked if all she was posting was "trumpie ass breath." Wonderful.

I read the entire thread, did I miss the assigned homework or something? It's fine if you don't feel like engaging, but why be nasty? I was simply responding to a public forum thread I found interesting.

I don't expect you to, but thank you for proving my point. People who are so hellbent on toeing one party line or the other that they can't be civil to other human beings are insufferable. It's always been ridiculous reading words like "demon-rats" and "libtards" in online comment sections, but the left has gotten just as juvenile and contemptuous, and apparently fail to even see it. I will bow out now before things get nastier, and try to remind myself to refrain from engaging in political discussion on a sex site. Nothing is less sexy than petty insults between grown adults.

well if you read the entire thread....you must have a short attention span

and naturally right now a lot of republicans are not admitting to being one....but typical of you trumptards…….you create your own opinions.....although it is nice you support several of the dems platforms...I think a lot of the closet republicans do....there have been times I have agreed with some of her topics and conversations....but just because I push the Dems does not mean I am one......they talk a lot and don't follow through either......so I am not pro dem....but I am anti republican they go out of their way to "hurt" people!

Last edited:
but typical of you trumptards…….
Again, silly name-calling. What on Earth led you to call me that? Before joining this conversation (and probably the reason I'd been in the headspace to do so when I saw this thread) I'd just spent several hours putting together actual lawyers' dissection of Sidney Powell's ridiculous lawsuits to make the case to a conspiracy theorist friend how damaging Trump and his ardent supporters still are, even after he lost the election. What in the world about me says trumptard to you? And why can't you have a conversation without name-calling and digs using immature made-up words?

Again, silly name-calling. What on Earth led you to call me that? Before joining this conversation (and probably the reason I'd been in the headspace to do so when I saw this thread) I'd just spent several hours putting together actual lawyers' dissection of Sidney Powell's ridiculous lawsuits to make the case to a conspiracy theorist friend how damaging Trump and his ardent supporters still are, even after he lost the election. What in the world about me says trumptard to you? And why can't you have a conversation without name-calling and digs using immature made-up words?
I thought it was a civil conversation....I am just telling you something you do not want to hear...……...I can really get into the insults if that is what you are referring to in some way.....and like you and your assumptions...I have mine....so with your support of the thread and etc...…..you would appear to be anti dem....no matter your comments of supporting this and that....so with your assumptions and statements
I would say you are a trumptard

me call you a trumtard is immature?....I thought that was pretty civil considering the thread and conversation...…..but you seem to be pushing for more7d.jpg

Last edited:
Back