Why/How did I involve in this lifestyle

Nancy-Meng

Female
Real Person
Many members asked me similar questions. It’s not simple to answer. I would like share as much as I can. It’s my real story.

I was married in 2012. I love my husband as other wife did. With the first two years, I lose passion. I did network dating. I met someone but never body touched. I know I was cheating but I felt so good.

Until I met Peter, he was going to kiss me, I don’t know why, something in my body let me respond him. It’s very natural, can’t refuse. I know my body get hotter and hotter. I struggled if he asked more. I felt I was guilty. Fortunately, he only kissed me and give me a hug.
I regretted but can’t forget the feeling. It’s the feeling of male and female. Today I still dare to say my husband is my soul mate but physical body.

Peter is a gentleman, I fully knew he’d like sex with me, but he never say directly. I can’t betray either.

I got a business travel. As usual I told Peter. I can’t believe he booked same flight and company with me.
All in one, we got on the bed in hotel. I was shy, what I can do was beg him turn off light and close my eyes. I have orgasm with my husband, but Peter gave me a completely different experience.
That night, I didn’t know how big he is. I was orgasm only within several strokes. I kept orgasm all night, I even didn’t know when he stopped, lost memory.
For sure, I was awaken by local branch colleague’s call, I jumped off bed and glanced his cock, I was shocked. It’s so huge I can’t believe it was insde my last night.
Not much words on my day working time.
When I was back to hotel room, he hugged me, my body became too soft to refuse him. This time I can feel his body, very strong, muscles. When he asked to go into me, I thrills and spills. I prepared for pain but I only felt pleasure. I can’t believe the huge cock was so easy, it’s double size of my husband. I have felt pain with my husband’s with many pre-sex playing, I was wet but still felt pain. I was thinking husband’s cock is big for me. But I can’t believe only pleasure with double size without much pre-sex playing, only a hug, kiss and insert me, orgasm under several strokes.
Now I totally believe my body is built for him. We are perfect matched.

I can’t type much words. Hope you know what I am saying.

Back