Why Don’t MOST Hotwives share

DarkMystrexxx

Female
Real Person
I started off in the lifestyle as a Single bisexual female 10+ years ago and was also part of an interracial relationship.

One thing that has ALWAYS annoyed me is, Hotwives not sharing their black men with me. They have no problem wanting to team up with me and playing with my guys. And believe me when I tell you the guys I play are 🥵🥵🥵 But they NEVER want to share their guys with me.

I have always thought if we are swingers, shouldn’t we be sharing? Someone please fill me in…. I’m dying for someone to shed some light on this subject.

I started off in the lifestyle as a Single bisexual female 10+ years ago and was also part of an interracial relationship.

One thing that has ALWAYS annoyed me is, Hotwives not sharing their black men with me. They have no problem wanting to team up with me and playing with my guys. And believe me when I tell you the guys I play are 🥵🥵🥵 But they NEVER want to share their guys with me.

I have always thought if we are swingers, shouldn’t we be sharing? Someone please fill me in…. I’m dying for someone to shed some light on this subject.
Tracey is right, you do have great media! Some lucky guys

This interesting. Whenever a black man from here asks what city and state a potential woman is from so that other black men in that area can possibly reach out to them its crickets. I thought this site had the potential of referring women to some of the black men that they may have met etc. but nope a whole bunch of fakes

I don't share who I have sex with. So there is that. Guys are into sharing women and most women are not wired that way. I would say that his something to do with it. I have had couples reach out to me and ask me about some single men we have played with after they name dropped us as a reference. I don't mind doing that.

Well I suppose this seems to be a little typical in women nature. If there is a proper guy who satisfies a woman, the woman will keep quit about. I don´t say your friends should do this or this. It´s only my observation. And BTW, I love your content too.

One thing that has ALWAYS annoyed me is, Hotwives not sharing their black men with me.
I've noticed many married women don't like sharing their husbands with other women. That's oftena concern for married women when their husbands are wanting them to be shared with other men.
Are these women you refer to mostly SINGLE or MARRIED? And are there a lot of black men available in your area or fewer than most places?

Wait.. You're married but dont share BBCs??? Make it make sense.

I think that a woman that I have dealt with didn't want to share me (I asked about her friend) because her feelings were overly involved. Is that the case for other ladies as well? Is it a hygiene issue? Jealousy? Possessiveness? All of the above?

Wait.. You're married but dont share BBCs??? Make it make sense.

I think that a woman that I have dealt with didn't want to share me (I asked about her friend) because her feelings were overly involved. Is that the case for other ladies as well? Is it a hygiene issue? Jealousy? Possessiveness? All of the above?
Maybe her friend didn’t know about her lifestyle

I don't share who I have sex with. So there is that. Guys are into sharing women and most women are not wired that way. I would say that his something to do with it. I have had couples reach out to me and ask me about some single men we have played with after they name dropped us as a reference. I don't mind doing that.
I agree most women aren’t if a man is sharing a woman then is for the streets. a woman that you like and get along in many different levels he is not going to share them.

Our regular services 3 wives ..and they all know about it …hasnt really been an issue ..from our side it’s about 4x a month meeting ..we arent living It 24/7 so , who cares what he does

I am guessing it’s a hygiene thing. It also could be privacy. I have a few couples I have known for a while that I play with. The meetings are usually few and far between because of time. I don’t hide from them that I have other couples I play with. If we haven’t met in several months, it would be naive to think I’m not doing anything. I don’t ever recall one couple referring me to another couple in the past. However, I think it is starting to become more often lately. Mainly because new couples getting into the lifestyle run into a lot of fakes. Couples are making these plans, actually spending money in anticipation of it happening for them to be let down by either last minute back outs or just getting ghosted. So if couples are on a site like this, it’s been easier to ask experiences from others and get names of guys who actually show up, respectful, and know it’s about having sexual fun. No drama. But that also could be the reason why some married couples don’t like to share. They found a dependable guy and don’t want anyone else interfering with their possible play time lol.

Back