Why do you think this lifestyle is mostly popular with old out of shape couples?

This post is complete nonsense and tacky! Simply lacks a respect for others who are the REAL lifestylers. Have you reviewed EVERY profile? The lifestyle is not made up of silicone parts and airbrushed fake photos. Real people with real bodies small, medium and curvy! So what when it comes to a bit of fluff ! Sexy comes in all sizes and shapes!!! I work out often and it never mattered to me Since I have ALWAYS enjoyed the contours of a natural woman. Bring that baby pudge here and that curvy booty here!

Ram, I agree with everything you have said. That’s what we should think. We should accept all body types. I have to admit, I struggled at first seeing very average women having sex with the hottest black dudes with big dicks, while talking down to their husbands about how “they couldn’t touch them anymore, how inadequate their dick size was, how they couldn’t satisfy them anymore, and how they loved sex with this sex god more than their husband”.

Makes men say, “hey, look you ain’t the hottest thing going either”.

I just think this lifestyle can eff with a person’s head. Especially an outsider. It can make people wonder - “how the eff is she fucking those dudes”. The same thing we would say if Kevin James (King of Queens) was fucking Beyoncé or Jade Pickett. Would we not ask the same questions?

I don’t see why Football#### is getting blasted for the thread. Now I can do without the interaction with him and Lily but this is a new America.

Seems odd to me. Doesnt seem like many couples on here looking or participating in this lifestyle are below 45 or 50 and/or in good physical condition. Not looking to get flamed. Just an observation and looking for any theories
That is not a fair comment because there are plenty of people 45 or 50 and sexy. However for an answer, I think many older couples like to know that someone finds them or their spouses attractive and want to have sex with them. Most people have low self esteem and this gives them a nice boost.

That is not a fair comment because there are plenty of people 45 or 50 and sexy. However for an answer, I think many older couples like to know that someone finds them or their spouses attractive and want to have sex with them. Most people have low self esteem and this gives them a nice boost.
I know a lot of people in amazing shape at that age

Ram, I agree with everything you have said. That’s what we should think. We should accept all body types. I have to admit, I struggled at first seeing very average women having sex with the hottest black dudes with big dicks, while talking down to their husbands about how “they couldn’t touch them anymore, how inadequate their dick size was, how they couldn’t satisfy them anymore, and how they loved sex with this sex god more than their husband”.

Makes men say, “hey, look you ain’t the hottest thing going either”.

I just think this lifestyle can eff with a person’s head. Especially an outsider. It can make people wonder - “how the eff is she fucking those dudes”. The same thing we would say if Kevin James (King of Queens) was fucking Beyoncé or Jade Pickett. Would we not ask the same questions?

I don’t see why Football#### is getting blasted for the thread. Now I can do without the interaction with him and Lily but this is a new America.
She ran her mouth and called me out. Difference between my girlfriend and i and most profiles here is we are actually real.

Nah havent shopped at dicks since they did the whole anti gun thing. More butthurt pussies much like the ones that keep commenting here without adding anything constructive to the conversation

Would you like to speak to a manager? Youre just mad cause the shoe fits

The shoe doesn't fit @rocknrobin007 based on her most of her photos. Her body is normal or even toned in most photos. However @rocknrobin007 the original poster is correct overall. Most into interracial or swinging are overweight. Then half or more of the swingers are seeking females or couples only leaving a smaller percentage of in shape females for males. In addition to many couples want Bi males so it is slim pickings for straight males.

This has been my observation also and why I do not go to many swinger parties and especially gangbang parties. There are to many BBW women or at times couples to old. Out of the couples or single females that are in shape or young you are lucky to find any really interested in males.

However I concluded the same @Greg69Sheryl based on stats. I did realize this is because Americans are just to overweight overall with half are more out of shape. I would think people would be motivated more if participating in this lifestyle to lose some weight if remaining in it.

I have begun to focus on vanilla apps, sites and real world because of this just to find normal or even young women. The ratio of straight men to attractive in shape women or couples in interracial and swinging seeking straight males is so disproportionate it is not even funny.

here in the UK over the last few years the lifestyle is getting more younger couples involved, but the majority are immature emotionally to be able to deal with the pandoras box they open, in my eyes? Whether football is genuine or not he as a point and i do think its all down to being emotionally secure as a couple and most younger couples cant take that as they have not experienced life yet, couples in there 40s plus have mostly lost what they had 20 yrs before (physically) due to having family's and life in general (not all of us can look after ourselves by going to gym etc) due to the pressure of life?

Another fat chick thats mad. Im sorry i hurt your feelings. Just pointing out the obvious. They dont verify males that arent black here, since you apparently havent read the rules. You know a lot of guys covered in white birth marks and very distinctive tattoos do ya? Interesting 🙄
so its a misconce
I think this lifestyle is most popular with couples who are generally over 35, trending towards 40 and above. Why? A number of reasons:

1) They have been together for a while, so they are secure in their relationship.

2) The ******* have either left, are old enough to take care of themselves or are engaged in their own activities.

3) The 'luster' of a longer married life has long since worn off, so they are looking to do something that spices up their lives.

4) They have come to the realization that 'true love' doesn't have to revolve around monogamy. The woman is looking for SEX, not love.

5) This follows the 'swinging trend' - you'll see a lot of married couples in this age group who are swingers. It's just that some of them aren't looking for couples like them, but something vastly different.

It's not that unusual - but the 'beach bunny' married to 'Joe Stud' isn't mature enough and are still enamored by monogamy that they tend not to stray.

These of course are all generalizations. I know, beyond a doubt, that a lot of folks don't fall into the categories that I outlined above, but I would wager to say that the majority do.
could not of put it better, when we began enjoying meeting up with BBC the wife was just under 10 stone, we been playing 8 yrs ago and due to life in general she is now just over 14 stone, she feels that she is not sexy anymore and we do not play as much as we did, i see her as sexy as she was then, but due to life in general we have not been able to look after ourselves as we should of, thats life. Should it matter? i have fucked all shapes of women in my life, and some of the "fit" ones have had as much sexuality in them as a soggy sponge, and some of the bigger ones have have scared me with their vigour and performances ?

Seems odd to me. Doesnt seem like many couples on here looking or participating in this lifestyle are below 45 or 50 and/or in good physical condition. Not looking to get flamed. Just an observation and looking for any theories

There are many, but I agree with the seeming trend.

As for an overwhelming reason, I would suggest is is pervasive and spreading erectile dysfunction and impotence among older married white men.

You know, it's because fat, out of shape old hags like me can't get laid otherwise!!

View attachment 3221782

Well, that...and...I need these...and my husband doesn't have one of those! That said, it's rare that I would consider playing with a guy under late 30's...they don't understand the hotwife dynamic normally. Average age is early 40's. There were a bunch of 20 somethings at a local club two weeks ago...they just don't get it.

View attachment 3221795

Dee I feel you. Get it, girl

You know, it's because fat, out of shape old hags like me can't get laid otherwise!!

View attachment 3221782

Well, that...and...I need these...and my husband doesn't have one of those! That said, it's rare that I would consider playing with a guy under late 30's...they don't understand the hotwife dynamic normally. Average age is early 40's. There were a bunch of 20 somethings at a local club two weeks ago...they just don't get it.

View attachment 3221795

Fat, old, out of shape hag? Yeah right.

My wife always comments, that she has always noticed cucks at best have average suburban dad bodies, but she said the really fit gym type ones, are very rare. She always figures, as they struggled to get laid, they don't see the point of hitting the gym. Alternatively, we would say 80% of hotwives between 35-60 have quite hot bodies... possibly because they are motivated by hotwifing and wanting to be eye candy to potential bulls.

I think the age thing is much simpler. My wife doesn't give a fuck whether a guy finds her attractive, wants to fuck her, doesn't want to fuck her etc. She has no hang ups about her appearance, her sexual desires, and especially what she wants in the bedroom. That wasn't the case when she was 30yo. Guys like myself that struggle/d with having a small penis etc. by 40yo, most have reconciled with it, learned to live with it and a lot then go on to enjoy having a small penis. Very much not the case for a male in his teens/ 20's and probably his 30's.

So I think by mid 40's, you came through the other side and *******/ marriage/ divorce/ affairs etc. are mostly behind you. With all that done, you just go out and live the life you always wanted, whether that be a soccer mum having her pussy stretched by a different guy every week, or a cuck in panties and heels sucking that same cock clean as a thank you.

Last edited:
Back