Why do you think this lifestyle is mostly popular with old out of shape couples?

Have to say I always felt I was batting out of my league when I had an adulterous affair in my 30s . The black guy I was seeing was gym fit , well hung and gorgeous! I doubt I’d have hooked an equivalent white guy ( if I’d wanted one and/ or could have found one ) However I have to admit I think he wanted me partly because I was white , married and a mum and maybe for those reasons he was willing to compromise. He often said that turned him on .
Since then I’ve found no shortage of lovely black guys , although these days it’s few and far between . I guess the whole cuckold thing turns them on just as much as it thrills me and my hubby .

It all makes sense now. Just saw your verify pics. Youre a big girl. Clearly your feelings are hurt. How do you know thats my girlfriend? You dont know. No one is trying to convince you. Certainly not me. I know thats my girlfriend. I know she will be home from the gym at 8pm. I know shes about 10 million times more attractive than you. Shes also extremely intelligent and not a cunt. Maybe you should take notes
Exactly you are fake

Have to say I always felt I was batting out of my league when I had an adulterous affair in my 30s . The black guy I was seeing was gym fit , well hung and gorgeous! I doubt I’d have hooked an equivalent white guy ( if I’d wanted one and/ or could have found one ) However I have to admit I think he wanted me partly because I was white , married and a mum and maybe for those reasons he was willing to compromise. He often said that turned him on .
Since then I’ve found no shortage of lovely black guys , although these days it’s few and far between . I guess the whole cuckold thing turns them on just as much as it thrills me and my hubby .
Totally agree, our online advert states we are only seeking men from 45-65 yo, yet we get so many men great looking/ gym fit 25-35yo wanting/ begging to fuck my wife just once. They all want their 'Mrs. Robinson' moment. I think, for a 25yo, telling his mates he's fucking a 45yo married mom, executive employed woman, would be a much bigger rush than fucking some random chic on Tinder.

This is a forum for everyone who is into this lifestyle. Been with both very fit and not so fit hotwives and hot girlfriends and have had great experiences.
Yep, and those chunky gals SURE know how to COOK, too! Show me a woman who can cook a prime rib correctly, scallop potatoes, steamed veggies and glass of red wine, I'll take that over that pussy any day. Pussy you can get anywhere ... correctly cooked prime ribs ... a whole 'nother story.

Last edited:
Yep, and those chunky gals SURE know how to COOK, too! Show me a woman who can cook a prime rib correctly, scallop potatoes, steamed veggies and glass of nice wine, I'll take that over that pussy any day.
My girlfriend is a dietitian and prepares just about everything i eat. The amount of wine we ******* keeps the local ******* stores in business i would say. Shes also not too bad to look at. Sounds like youre in a good situation too. Good on you! Cheers

Contrary to popular belief, not everyone that isnt verified is fake, as you can clearly see. Lots of fake girls and bulls on this site too. In fact, id say there are more fake bulls than any other category.

Contrary to popular belief, not everyone that isnt verified is fake, as you can clearly see.
I've been here since 2010 and I'm not verified. For one, the verification is humorous at best and second, I'm not trying to impress anyone. I'm a married white guy (trim & fit but certainly not muscular) and a beautiful wife of 20 years, and I'm not here pimping her out. We use to swing a bit before the ******* came along and when the ******* were young; teenagers now ... so we kewled down a while. Not much more I can say. But, the swing lifestyle is often fun, and can have some rough spots in it, too.

Ive never verified because they dont verify white males on this site, although the post i just made is damn near as good a verification as i have seen😁. We are both interested in looking for a male for a mfm threesome or id even be fine with watching her with someone else. I just like seeing her enjoy herself. We have looked and looked and all we ever find are fake bull profiles or people that live very far away.

In traditional IR cuckolding, the whiteboi provided valued service, contacting and screening Black men to protect the white wife's reputation, maintaining a presence for a sense of safety and security and paying for taxis, hotels, etc.

None of this is in demand now. Second wave feminism has enabled women to pay their own way, and third wave feminism has enabled women's freedom to choose their sex life. Social media has greatly expanded the pool of candidates.

I would say for about the last 20 years, young white girls are increasingly choosing Black boys as their first boyfriends. In both high school and college, white girls are getting Blacked first and are quite dismissive of whitebois. On my campus a current pop expression is "Eeew white boys!" White girls use this as a greeting and an all-purpose signal of hipness and wokeness.

The anti-patriarchy movement targets white males for toxic masculinity. Between that and the mainstreaming of IR sex, humiliated whitebois are increasingly joining the white sissy revolution. As we feminize, we lose all appeal to white women and even become sexual rivals (I have pretty good success with that) This is sort of the new form of cuckolding.

He simply asked a question about a sensitive topic (I can of course understand that some people get offended by it). @Greg69Sheryl already provided a very good & plausibel theory about that "issue" the same way that i wanted to reply to it aswell.

Lot's of young couples & females who are into this Lifestyle asked me the same question that @football8532 asked.

The simple answer is Statistics & Stochastics.

There are actually lot's of Young Couples & Females especially on certain Fetish Parties like the KitKat Clubs & Swinger Club Event Topics like "Young Peoples Night" or "Young & Attractive" and so on. The Lifestyle in Europe & Asia is of course a bit different than the Lifestyle in the States.

Lol your “girlfriend”. Does she know you are on here? And while I prefer men and couples who are in shape, this is not a place to just bash people for seeking what they want. Just let them do what they want. There is no need for a white guy with a pretend gf who probably has no idea you are on here or you would have verified as a couple to insult people.
i am happy if i can make a woman smile, a laugh is great and then there is sex regardless of what she looks like. I had a much older woman who was very fat ask me to go down on her since she had never had oral so i did . She made enough noise to wake the whole building. I like licking pussy for the pleasure it gives but i also like massaging or just talking the fucking is such a small part of life and the orgasm even smaller

This is a forum for everyone who is into this lifestyle. Been with both very fit and not so fit hotwives and hot girlfriends and have had great experiences.
Everyone has the right to be on this forum and there is a bbc for every white pussy out there who wants it ! Fitness is in the eye of the beholder and is not a guarantee of good time. It’s a lot more than that !

I agree. Everyone has the right to be on this forum and all opinions should be accepted not just the ones we like. I don’t think Football#### should get chastise for asking a very truthful question based on what he is observing on the site. There are a lot of women that are overweight on the site, he didn’t call them fat, ugly, undesirable - just overweight. And he’s asking a question that I think many wonder but don’t ask because they will get killed on this site.

Alan, you had a very appropriate answer to this - “there is a bbc for every white pussy out there who wants it ! Fitness is in the eye of the beholder and is not a guarantee of good time. It’s a lot more than that“

That was great......

Why can’t we have a genuinely good conversation without all the hating and name calling.

I stand for all women, and I thing football#### would agree with me.....I appreciate any woman who puts their naked body on a website for people to look at. This is a very vulnerable act and very brave.

Accept your flaws and imperfections, be confident in who you are as a person, “attraction is the person not solely in the physical person”, attack the world with great vigor and enthusiasm, and always strive to be the best you can be - if someone doesn’t accept you after all of that - FUCK THEM.

The same principle goes to men, especially those with little dicks.

Don’t let the world belittle you, make you feel less than, or make you feel like “you aren’t enough”. I know some of you get off and turned on by that ******* but that doesn’t mean you are less than.

I’m not better than you because my dick is bigger than yours or I’ve got more muscles than you. Strive to be the best you can be and live life with confidence - Fuck the haters.

Couples, enjoy your life but understand that, “true love with someone you trust and can depend on is WAY more important than hot sex from a stranger.....make sure the MVP is getting more “love ” (admiration) than the person who doesn’t really give a fuck about you”

Not because I care to fuck you means I really care about you.

Furthermore more women over 40 pretty much know exactly what they want without being apprehensive due to being scared of how they are perceived. I enjoy them all

NO DOUBT. Older women also shower more praise your way and is all about having a great sexual experience - - - once they get into it - “it’s like a great 1 on 1 basketball game” - just going after each other.

Well said thick

Last edited:
This post is complete nonsense and tacky! Simply lacks a respect for others who are the REAL lifestylers. Have you reviewed EVERY profile? The lifestyle is not made up of silicone parts and airbrushed fake photos. Real people with real bodies small, medium and curvy! So what when it comes to a bit of fluff ! Sexy comes in all sizes and shapes!!! I work out often and it never mattered to me Since I have ALWAYS enjoyed the contours of a natural woman. Bring that baby pudge here and that curvy booty here!

Back