Why do women stare men in the eyeballs when sexing, especially during penetrative sex?

I do the same with my BF when I'm telling him just about anything. If he isn't looking at me, I'm not sure he's listening or understanding what I'm saying. Same thing with sex. If he's looking at me, I know that he's into me and connecting with me.

I do the same with my BF when I'm telling him just about anything. If he isn't looking at me, I'm not sure he's listening or understanding what I'm saying. Same thing with sex. If he's looking at me, I know that he's into me and connecting with me.
So very true and beautifully put, Somerset.

"You are in me!" Exactly. This explains a lot about how differently women and men experience sex. Women are letting men INSIDE themselves. A man can experience sex without letting anything (or anybody!) in.

Comparing those two options, I am very glad to be . . . a WOMAN.

There's a figure in ancient Greek mythology named Tiresias, a prophet. Tiresias angered the gods, who punished him by changing him into a woman for a number of years. Later, he was changed back into a man.

Hera (queen of the gods) and Zeus (king of the gods) later got into an argument about whether men or women get more pleasure in the act of sex. Since Tiresias was the only person who had ever experienced sex both as a man and as a woman, the gods asked Tiresias to decide. Tiresias firmly declared that WOMEN experience more pleasure.

"Tiresias was drawn into an argument between Hera and her husband Zeus, on the theme of who has more pleasure in sex: the man, as Hera claimed; or, as Zeus claimed, the woman, as Tiresias had experienced both. Tiresias replied, 'Of ten parts a man enjoys one only.'"

Tiresias had deep first-hand knowledge of the pleasure a woman gets from sex with a man, by reason of Tiresias having been punitively transformed by a curse by the goddess Hera into a real live flesh-and-******* woman who married and bore children to her husband.

For fully seven years Tiresias continued life as a woman before being transformed back to full and functional maleness, again supernaturally.

The myth goes on to relate that Tiresias, after his restoration to manhood, was struck blind by the gods as punishment for revealing their secrets to human-kind. Because of his blindness he wouldn't have been able to discern, by looking into her eyes, the pleasure any woman he fucked thereafter was getting from him in the very act.

But I posit that his blindness gave him a huge advantage over sighted people in loving and fucking, inasmuch as it is universally known that many millions of totally blind-since-birth males in the real world are incredibly sensitive, super-sensual and erotically skilled in lovemaking---as legions of women including my ex-wife enthusiastically attest to---by reason of them having to rely on their of-necessity much more highly-developed senses of touch, hearing and smell---compared to those of sighted males---and their reputedly superior sexual empathy when romancing and fucking a woman.

Can any woman-contributor here who has had a lover who is totally blind confirm the truth of that?

Given the above, the saying that "Love is blind" may well turn out to be delightfully truer in the positive sense than it is in the negative one. As for "Blinded by Love"----that's between me and my beautiful buddy.

Tiresias was described as being a complexly "liminal " figure; that is one mediating between humankind and the gods, male and female, blind and seeing, present and future, this world and the Underworld. He was also supernaturally blessed with extraordinary longevity, living out fully 7 human lifetimes. Which would have given him plenty of time to perfect his very likely extraordinary lovemaking skills, particularly as a blind man.

I suggest too that Tiresias' mediations between, amongst other beings, males and females may well have given him unique understandings and insights into the secret sexual thoughts and physical and emotional responsivities of women when they are being fucked by a man andk in other interpersonal scenarios.

It's a fascinating subject in real life as well as Greek mythology apparently, especially for me.

When I get to meet the extraordinarily and supernaturally informed Tiresias in the Afterlife I will remember to ask him what it was like for him to be fucked by his husband and if his experience of that benefited his lovemaking with women as a restored, albeit blind, man. With me being bisexual and homosexually versatile his answer might well be "You ought to know, and if you don't, go ask your buddy". Right.

So much to know, so little time. In this Life anyhow.

Last edited:
I like watching a guy's face and reactions when we're fucking. It doesn't need to be an intense eye contact thing but I think it would be weirder to have someone looking anywhere but at the person they're literally in
I love seeing the expression on his face! It's so sexy

Because she is preparing to find out how it feels when he penetrates her. She is ready to receive it and wanted to see his expression too when he is penetrating her.
That's my experience too. Every woman I fuck looks straight into my eyes even as I'm manoevering my hips between her spread thighs to penetrate her. It's as sexy as Hell is hot.

I am curious why women do this. I have had many women in my lifetime and all of them stared me in the eyeballs when fucking missionary style. I struggled with keeping eye-contact normally, but then i got used to women doing this gradually. I should like to know the instinct behind why women do this?
Beyond the smoken word, hand signs or hand communication, eye contact is one of the most powerful forms of intimate communication there is. Also the eyes can be a source of power and the transference of power. If I had to write a book about the top 10 things that women wished men would do, or do more of, eye contact would be in the top 5.

Let me put it to you like this bro when you are on top of a woman and you are robustly stroking deep inside of her, caress and cupp the back of her head so that she is face to face with you and stare deep into her eyes as if to tell her "your body belongs to me"! She will orgasm and she will break eye contact because she felt what you said with your eyes! Do it right and she will be feelin some kinda way about you when it's all over! LOL

Hey bro I'll have them telling me "we can't do this anymore"! LOL

I just asked my wife and her answer was she noticed herself doing that the first time they didn't use a condom ....( they meet alone he doesn't know that I know about him.... it was the only way this would happen ) She said at that very moment it moved to another level of closeness with nothing between them and unprotected from pregnancy .....she said the stare was a probably a scared silent communication of are we really doing this and going all the way? and a stare of are you going to cum in me.....She feels it was a mutual communication without saying a word of him wanting to stay in and her very sacredly saying ok.

I am curious why women do this. I have had many women in my lifetime and all of them stared me in the eyeballs when fucking missionary style. I struggled with keeping eye-contact normally, but then i got used to women doing this gradually. I should like to know the instinct behind why women do this?
IMHO, eye contact is extremely important - who does not like her to look up to yo and make eye contact while giving a BJ - and it is the same here. Also by making eye contact she is recognizing you position of power over her - at least I do

Last edited:
Looking you in the eyes is HOT...whether it's me fucking her or someone else. She knows I like her making eye contact when she is playing with guests :sex:

georgia likes looking guy in eye says its a thrill seeing guy enjoy having her come, first time watching film of herself having big cock making her come she looked guy in eye felt him thrust hard it felt intimate, other times when guy fucked her would kiss passionately caress him allover says looking in his eyes felt normal,

EYE CONTACT DURING INTENSE SEX IS EXTREMELY EROTIC FOR ME....I LIKE FEELING I BELONG TO HIM...SUBMISSIVE BLISS OF LETTING GO

Back