Why do women love their men to cum inside their pussies?

Not all.. I have sex to enjoy myself so it doesn't matter where the guy cums as long as it satisfies me. I only do hook-up sex with protection anyway.

On rare times I will have feelings for a guy, his satisfaction comes before me. It turns me on more that he is having immense pleasure with me. That's the only time I let him cum in my pussy, with or without protection. So far, there has only been 1.

Last edited:
Not all.. I have sex to enjoy myself so it doesn't matter where the guy comes as long as it satisfies me. I only do hook-up sex with protection anyway.

On rare times I will have feelings for a guy, his satisfaction comes before me. It turns me on more that he is having immense pleasure with me. That's the only time I let him cum in my pussy, with or without protection. So far, there has only been 1.
Have you had the breeding instinct anytime?

I just love the whole feeling of the cock tensing to its stiffest inside of me, then the pulse like feeling of warm cum inside me... ive only slept with white males, so yet to really feel the full experience lol And full of cum 😆
Wow you have a whole new world to explore and enjoy and with that body you will have loads of it!! Such a sexy PAWG

Wow, are you kidding. It's sex as it was meant to be. There are no other species who use a condom. Man developed that out of necessity being a species that fucks for fun, profit or maybe even boredom. monkeys do that a lot as well, possibly part of Darwin's theory. The rest usually only at mating season.
LucyChapel hit the nail on the head. Nothing like a throbbing cock deep inside and feeling the hot spurts of cum with that throb. For me the sex i had with a condom while good or great, would have been better bareback, natural, the way god intended if you're religious.
For you guys think of being jerked off or sucked without ejaculation. Just not the same is it.

Back