Votes: 179 37.8%
  • it consumates the act of being a cuckold

Votes: 201 42.5%
  • to clean the other mans sperm from their wifes pussy

Votes: 151 31.9%
  • to show their approval of the black man fucking their wife

Votes: 232 49.0%

• Total voters
That has happened to me quite a few times in the way back past. After a while i discovered my wife was fucking other men
Yes saw white juice running from my wife's pussy she told me she was juiced up and horny. I licked her not knowing then she begged me to fuck her she told me a few days later she had screwed a guy that afternoon and must of still been seeping his cum felt so humiliated

In the beginning, she was getting fucked by a fellow teacher. When she got home from school, sometimes she would e horny and want oral from me. She would tell me she was just wet from being horny. I knew better but didn't say anything wetness and cum slick pussy are not the same.

We were at a party one night and we met a young black teacher. When we got home she wanted oral. Her pussy was still dilated and leaking cum. I was shocked and asked what happened. She shoved her pussy in my face and told me she would tell me all about the evening She said he had rubbed against her in the kitchen. His hardon felt huge so she rubbed it and he told he had to have her. She said he had the largest cocks he had ever had.. He told her that her husband have a large creampie to eat as he filled her. He told her she would come to his house when he called.

After eight years, she is still going to his house. When she get home she has me eat the creampie. She tells me all the details about how hard he fucked and how hard he made her cum. She says she likes to have me eat her then because she is so sensitive after being fucked by him that she climaxes so easily from my oral efforts. Sometimes, he stops by and after he leaves she calls me to cum and cleanup.

It is part humiliation and part she says her way of sharing her experiences with me.

155.JPG

it's part of our life. when i clean my fiancé she loves the way my trained tongue feels and has told me aside from the pleasure she also likes having me participate in a cuckold way. The first few times i cleaned her she knew there was no need to feel guilty in any way with the sex she had with our Bull. She had total freedom to enjoy Him.

our Bull likes seeing me do it as He enjoys my emasculation and obedience (same for when i kneel for Him and He uses my mouth). He likes to remind me He'd never do those things, that He's an alpha.

My wife expects me to eat the cream pie. She says her pussy is so sensitive especially when she is fucked hard by a huge cock like bigboo from this site has. When he pulled out the first time, the cum was streaming of her pussy. It was the largest creampie I have had. The second go, he had an orgasm but kept fucking. The cum was leaking around his cock but he kept fucking her until he came again. When he pulled out this time, cum was everywhere, on her butt , legs and a very full pussy. She was a little sore and really stretched .from fucking a much thicker cock than she has ever had. All she wanted was for me to clean up the mess. She was so sensitive that she had several orgasms while I was cleaning her.

Attachments

• grad 083.JPG
    grad 083.JPG
    1,009.9 KB · Views: 105
Creampie eating is not exclusive to the white race, the male gender or to bi/gay men. Different people enjoy it for different reasons. It seems to be a popular act in the IR/cuckold lifestyle, I will agree it's a nice way to show your woman you support her choice of having another man, or men. It can be humiliating if that's how you see it in your head, it can be a loving and intimate act between the couple if you want it to be like this.

I happen to see this very differently with all do respect,,, I think this is a total whiteboy phenomenon, I think us whiteboys were born with a natural instinct to desire and crave eating black mans sperm, especially out of our girls pussy, i was very young when I realized how attracted i was to hung black studs, and I very much wanted to taste and eat another mans sperm, especially a black males sperm, i was already having gay sex with white friends and didn't have my first girlfriend until 17, and I warned her that I have the tiniest little white babypenis she's ever seen before, we were good friends and decided to take it to the next level, and she was a gorgeous petite blonde, and she was older than me , I explained that I would be open to her getting fucked by guys with big dicks so she could still have her sexual satisfaction, but I told her that I wanted to watch and how it turned me on thinking about her getting fucked so good by a great big huge superior black cock, which she loved that idea, she had only ever had average size white guys, and I told her how much I wanted to lick her pussy after her black lover came inside her, and she was like what,, why,, and I told her I was just so horny for it and I felt it was definitely my place, as a sissy whiteboy that only has a very tiny little pathetic 1 1/2 inch white clit between my legs, which is why I only wear women's sexy panties and lingerie , so eventually she was alright with my obsession for huge black cock and eating black mans sperm, she kinda liked having a bisexual sissy boyfriend that she could dominate, so when the time finally arrived, she got her brains fucked out by a big huge 10 1/2 inch thick black cock, and he was a real heavy cummer, and after he pulled out the cum was already leaking out, and she told me to hurry and do my job, and I got between her legs and started licking up that delicious sperm,, and i was truely enjoying this act, and my girlfriend started saying how happy she was to see that I knew my place, and that only whiteboys do this, and how gay I was for eating another mans sperm and liking it, she just kept talking dirty as I ate the huge load of cum, and it was the beginning of a major obsession and I can't eat enough black mans sperm, and I also love wearing it all over my face, but I truely enjoy when my girl spits that huge load of cum into my mouth and we kiss until I eat all the cum,

So as far as I know it's really the white man who wants this and has this desire, and I think it just comes natural to a whiteboy, and there's something so symbolic about a tiny dick whiteboy eating black mans cum out of his girls sloppy pussy, it's a form of appreciation, submission, it's without a doubt a very gay act, and once you do this your girl will never be able to look at you the same, you will always be a little submissive faggot in her eyes after she lets you eat her black lovers cum, but I don't know of any other race of man that even would want to do this, especially eating another mans sperm out of their girls pussy, that's an incredibly submissive act, and I love my role and im so proud of having an abnormally tiny little white clit, cuz I get to be a sissy, take care everyone

IMG_3169.JPG IMG_0028.JPG IMG_3247.JPG IMG_1847.JPG

many men eat other mens cum and do not know it they think their wife is just wet, the first time for me was because my wife had my balls in her hand and told me to do it , I resisted but soon did as requested. After that it was easy

My Hubby isn't a sissy, or subservient but we both have a huge cum fetish. and is so fucking wonderful to get fucked and filled with cum and them my husband to go down on me he know how to get me to orgasm better than anyone, and the reclaiming sex afterwards is always the most passionate, or if I take a load in my mouth we love to kiss

My Hubby isn't a sissy, or subservient but we both have a huge cum fetish. and is so fucking wonderful to get fucked and filled with cum and them my husband to go down on me he know how to get me to orgasm better than anyone, and the reclaiming sex afterwards is always the most passionate, or if I take a load in my mouth we love to kiss
it also shows total acceptance eating another mans cum from your wife because it does not taste like honey even if you eat it from honey

Creampie eating is not exclusive to the white race, the male gender or to bi/gay men. Different people enjoy it for different reasons. It seems to be a popular act in the IR/cuckold lifestyle, I will agree it's a nice way to show your woman you support her choice of having another man, or men. It can be humiliating if that's how you see it in your head, it can be a loving and intimate act between the couple if you want it to be like this.
Mixing both of their cum together is what tastes so good for me. Plus knowing that another man just came inside my wife and seeing it run down her thigh is a big turn on us all.

Mmmm I really really love doing the cumswap, when my girl and I would both be sucking a big huge superior black cock together, and then he would cum in her mouth, sometimes my mouth, and sometimes all over our faces,, and one of our black bulls was a real heavy cummer,, and there would be his sperm everywhere, and I absolutely loved when me and my girl would passionately kiss with all her black lovers sperm in our mouths, just passing it back and forth, but she was always insistent on me eating it to show them both what a good little tiny dick white sissy i was, and I loved tasting and eating all of that black stallions cum,, mmm ,, I'm obsessed with it now and I can't get enough,, but I truely love kissing back and forth with sperm in our mouths and all over our faces and just licking it all up as she tells me how gay it is to be eating another mans sperm,, and I love it,

IMG_2401.JPG

i would love to find the right younger girl who would use me as her birth control...
if i did a good job she would never have a black baby..... if i failed (which we all know is what will happen) she would of course marry me so we could raise her black baby together in a loving and secure home

Back