Votes: 179 37.8%
  • it consumates the act of being a cuckold

Votes: 201 42.5%
  • to clean the other mans sperm from their wifes pussy

Votes: 151 31.9%
  • to show their approval of the black man fucking their wife

Votes: 232 49.0%

• Total voters
For me, its the open, honest confirmation she is promiscuous. If there is one solid way to know and acknowledge your wife enjoys fucking other men, its dropping to your knees, and seeing, touching, smelling and licking out the other mans sperm. It also reconfirms your lack of ability, skill, prowess to satisfy your own wife/ women that she needs another more sexually competent male to to the job you're obviously incapable of.

I love to eat black cum & truthfully I crave it. I started out eating it from my wife’s pussy & ass as well as cleaning his cock. The taste was incredible, but the first time I cleaned him after he nutted my sissy pussy full made me lose my mind! I’d so rather suck him fresh out of my own hole & then push out his load so I can eat that as well. I do it because I love & need black cock & cum. thomasbull9 I’d love to taste yours!!!

I checked off each box but "because they are gay." Cuckolds are not gay they love women, they are simply men who are naturally submissive to females and superior males. You see this in nature where the dominate males have all the sex and the submissive cuckold males help care for the females and raise the young. I will even add one thing: I think cuckolds should thank both the bull and his wife for the privilege.

Last edited:
I checked off each box but "because they are gay." Cuckolds are not gay they love women, they are simply men who are naturally submissive to females and superior males. You see this in nature where the dominate males have all the sex and the submissive cuckold males help care for the females and raise the young.
The women in these relationships dominate their husbands and the other men they fuck, the women decide who fucks who. Most so called alpha bulls do not even have a woman and are ****** to share a woman with other men.

I checked off each box but "because they are gay." Cuckolds are not gay they love women, they are simply men who are naturally submissive to females and superior males. You see this in nature where the dominate males have all the sex and the submissive cuckold males help care for the females and raise the young.
Agree. I am that exactly, although very bi. Not uncommon for beta males in the ******* kingdom to only get sex when the alpha is eating, sleeping or pre occupied.

The beta may risk his life from an alpha and sneak in sex, but even then its after the alpha has usually seeded the female and thus the betas sperm has little chance. So for me, when I see it on a documentary of animals in the wild, I see that my role is just part of evolution, and natures way to minimise beta's breeding, so alpha's can breed the next generation of alphas and leave the beta's to help out nurturing the young.

Agree. I am that exactly, although very bi. Not uncommon for beta males in the ******* kingdom to only get sex when the alpha is eating, sleeping or pre occupied.

The beta may risk his life from an alpha and sneak in sex, but even then its after the alpha has usually seeded the female and thus the betas sperm has little chance. So for me, when I see it on a documentary of animals in the wild, I see that my role is just part of evolution, and natures way to minimise beta's breeding, so alpha's can breed the next generation of alphas and leave the beta's to help out nurturing the young.
sorry but most men marry and fuck their wives and we do not really have alpha and beta males. It takes balls to let someone stick something up your ass or suck cock

sorry but most men marry and fuck their wives and we do not really have alpha and beta males. It takes balls to let someone stick something up your ass or suck cock
It doesn't take balls, it takes being bi or gay. And totally disagree about no such thing as no alphas or betas.

is the guy who fucks the husband bi or is it bi to let a man suck your cock if so that would make the bulls bi or gay, labels are so neat and tidy but real life seldom fits neatly unless the guy pushes hard enough to make it all fit in

Wow, must be great to pull down your panties when they are half stuck to your pussy with black mans cum. If you want another boy to lick your panty clean while hubby cleans your pussy just drop me a line.
The blended juices are intoxicating to say the least and It does keep everyone involved . I love to see him fill her and watch as it runs down her leg!. Not just creampie though. I like feeling it shoot down my throat as well. YEA I swallow

Because once we discussed and tried it, and delved into our feelings, it turned me on that it turned her on so much and the effect it had on her: she admitted once she saw me do it and enjoy it, it made her feel calm and actually able to feel more comfortable admitting outloud how much she loves her lovers cock more than mine and to see me lick his cum out of her pussy further reenforced how much more she needed from him that she couldn't get from me and enjoyed being able to show me and tell me how good his dick makes her feel and to discuss her sexual feelings toward her bulls more easily. Sucking his cock and licking his cum off it was the final step and it turned me on that she saw me submissive enough to talk dirty to me while I was doing it. So it was a cycle. Desire, need, reenforcement, encouragement for her to fuck more often after seeing me so submissive to another man..which she said she needed to finally break free and not feel guilt about enjoying it more than me since she knew I also enjoyed it with her.

Mmmm I really really love doing the cumswap, when my girl and I would both be sucking a big huge superior black cock together, and then he would cum in her mouth, sometimes my mouth, and sometimes all over our faces,, and one of our black bulls was a real heavy cummer,, and there would be his sperm everywhere, and I absolutely loved when me and my girl would passionately kiss with all her black lovers sperm in our mouths, just passing it back and forth, but she was always insistent on me eating it to show them both what a good little tiny dick white sissy i was, and I loved tasting and eating all of that black stallions cum,, mmm ,, I'm obsessed with it now and I can't get enough,, but I truely love kissing back and forth with sperm in our mouths and all over our faces and just licking it all up as she tells me how gay it is to be eating another mans sperm,, and I love it,

View attachment 1445294
What a big clit you have.

Not much is hotter than seeing a cuck clean up the creampie that I just made and then have him clean my still hard dick.
I was and am amazed by how eager men are to have another man suck their cock and not just after the wife has used it. I am sure the women get a kick out of watching two men engage in homosexual acts and knowing that she has them both by the balls from that time on. I know who the alpha is and they always have pussy

Back