Why do white boys eat creampies?

Discussion in 'Bisexual Cuckold Club - Chat & Fantasies' started by circus, Feb 21, 2015.

?

Why do white boys eat creampies?

1. because they are gay

12 vote(s)
    8.1%
  2. because they love the taste of cum

43 vote(s)
    28.9%
  3. to thank the black man

44 vote(s)
    29.5%
  4. an act of submission

73 vote(s)
    49.0%
  5. to make the black man or white wife happy

55 vote(s)
    36.9%
  6. as a symbol of their inferiority

50 vote(s)
    33.6%
  7. it consumates the act of being a cuckold

65 vote(s)
    43.6%
  8. to clean the other mans sperm from their wifes pussy

47 vote(s)
    31.5%
  9. to show their approval of the black man fucking their wife

81 vote(s)
    54.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. circus

circus Active Member

Why do white boys

#1 circus, Feb 21, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2015
    Sabrina likes this.
  2. oralgiver1948

oralgiver1948 Active Member

US
    i do it because i love to eat cum

3. Ann4BBC

Ann4BBC Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

UK
    I voted to make me happy and show his approval. We decided right from the start that I wouldnt insist on condoms as we wanted the cum in me. Then, up until recently, after coming home from my guys, I would make love with hubby and he would eat me out, with the other guys stuff inside me. Its our way of keeping hubby involved and turning him on! X

4. PalePigBoy

PalePigBoy Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Wow, must be great to pull down your panties when they are half stuck to your pussy with black mans cum. If you want another boy to lick your panty clean while hubby cleans your pussy just drop me a line.

markbear1, wit and Ann4BBC like this.
  5. PalePigBoy

as a symbol of their inferiority (a black guy told me to always use a pink font or my ass will be set on fire with his belt)

Sabrina, markbear1, wit and 1 other person like this.
  6. Ann4BBC

Ann4BBC Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

UK
    Thanx PalePigBoy, yea hubbys face lights up when he sees my sticky panties and hole, especially if the guys a heavy cummer!
    Thanx for the offer of being substitute pussy cleaner, I'll bear it in mind! XX

7. PalePigBoy

Great you can watch two little piggles clean up . You can also ask your black boyfriend if he needs a cleaner if he fills other pussies that need cleaning afterwards...?

markbear1, raykink and Ann4BBC like this.
  8. fsufunone

fsufunone Active Member Real Person

US
    Its definitely an act of submission for me. :)~

markbear1, raykink and smallycuck like this.
  9. VoyeurWhiteMale

VoyeurWhiteMale Active Member

Greece
    Creampie eating is not exclusive to the white race, the male gender or to bi/gay men. Different people enjoy it for different reasons. It seems to be a popular act in the IR/cuckold lifestyle, I will agree it's a nice way to show your woman you support her choice of having another man, or men. It can be humiliating if that's how you see it in your head, it can be a loving and intimate act between the couple if you want it to be like this.

RyanB, markbear1, wit and 3 others like this.
  10. Eatzitafter

Eatzitafter Member

US
    Why? Because black men make them.

youngwhitejock and markbear1 like this.
  11. hotjen

hotjen Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    Once hubby see how the bull fucked me then pulled out and told hubby I was his hubby went down on me and cleaned me out, then the bull made him clean his cock now hubby loves taking bulls cum straight from his cock.

12. michelle sd

michelle sd Active Member Real Person Gold Member

Submission and inferiority mainly but i am a Blacked cuckold. :wub:

13. 360sexlover

360sexlover Well-Known Member Gold Member

Well....I did swallow cum....Was an a extremely clean transsexual....Believe or not I did love it....but don't know if I'll try again....because was just curiosity...

14. worshipu9

worshipu9 Active Member

Cleaning my wife after a Black God has filled her with his superior seed is an act of true love. It demonstrates to both the loving wife and her Black lover that you not only approve of what she has just done but also that you actively encourage this.
    White married women were put on this earth to marry white men but mate with the Superior race - Blacks.
    I thank the Black race every day for giving our wife's what us white bois will never be able to.
    Thank you

15. one2submit

one2submit Member

I've done it once, although she thinks I couldn't tell. My fiancé had a meeting with an older man in our home. I know she was comfortable because she knew him when she was younger, a friend of the family she said. She has a thing for older guys anyhow, she has dated a man at least 15yrs her Sr. This guy also happens to be a black guy. When I got home from work and showered she was on the bed undressed and waiting for me. I started with a little kissing and touching her but because she was already naked it didn't take long to get my mouth on her pussy, one of my favorite things to do. I don't know if she could tell but her pussy looked different than I've ever seen it. It was hanging open pretty well.
    Now I've gone down on her after we've had sex and it was not open like it was at that moment. My heart was in my throat but my tongue was in her. I swear I saw some white stuff inside her farther than my tongue could hope to reach. My dick was as hard as granite at this point and I couldn't hold off any longer. As I push into her I was met with no resistance whatsoever. I thought about getting seconds from my own fiancé and the fact that whatever she had in her must have been huge but in my excitement I was fucking like a machine. I don't know if she even felt me in her but I busted a nut from hell. I nearly passed out I came so hard.

realcucklife, RyanB, wit and 6 others like this.
  16. helpgetherthere

helpgetherthere Active Member

US
    As much as I'd love to eat a black mans cum out of my wife's pussy, it hasn't happened yet. But I do eat my own cum out of her and she loves it. Especially if I come up and share it with her. Mmmm

Whitebetasub and Muffdive75 like this.
  17. Muffdive75

Muffdive75 Active Member

US
    It was a natural progression in theifestyle

I did not care for the taste first but saw how turned on she would get to see
    Me lick her after he dumped s big load and eventually got used to the taste and started enjoying it

18. hotjen

UK
    That's what white boys have to do to please the bull

19. Whitebetasub

Whitebetasub Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Once you eat the seed of a black bull, you permanently acknowledge your place as inferior to him. Nothing you do afterwards can change that fact after your stomach has been coated by his seed. It's the ultimate sign of ownership by the bull.

20. hotjen

UK
    Well said