Votes: 179 37.8%
  • it consumates the act of being a cuckold

Votes: 201 42.5%
  • to clean the other mans sperm from their wifes pussy

Votes: 151 31.9%
  • to show their approval of the black man fucking their wife

Votes: 232 49.0%

• Total voters
My husband does it to make me feel good besides it drives me crazy when he does :)
I am sure it must feel great for a woman to be licked after she has been sensitized by a good fucking and all her nerve ending are tingling. I know many women have great orgasms from being licked while they are fucked and of course there s the emotional and psychological aspect. If you need some volunteers for licking duty I am available. Women tend to reward good behavior

I voted to make me happy and show his approval. We decided right from the start that I wouldnt insist on condoms as we wanted the cum in me. Then, up until recently, after coming home from my guys, I would make love with hubby and he would eat me out, with the other guys stuff inside me. Its our way of keeping hubby involved and turning him on! X
. Just one way ( of several ) for a cuck husband to show his slut wife he approves , supports, and encourages her behavior having sex with Black men. No confusion about his feelings when he is licking the black studs cum from her pussy.

I did it for all the reasons listed except being gay. Even though I have only been with men in the last 10+ yrs, that is because of physical problems of mine. If it was physically possible I'd be with any woman that would have me, which wouldn't be many I'm sure.

I happen to see this very differently with all do respect,,, I think this is a total whiteboy phenomenon, I think us whiteboys were born with a natural instinct to desire and crave eating black mans sperm, especially out of our girls pussy, i was very young when I realized how attracted i was to hung black studs, and I very much wanted to taste and eat another mans sperm, especially a black males sperm, i was already having gay sex with white friends and didn't have my first girlfriend until 17, and I warned her that I have the tiniest little white babypenis she's ever seen before, we were good friends and decided to take it to the next level, and she was a gorgeous petite blonde, and she was older than me , I explained that I would be open to her getting fucked by guys with big dicks so she could still have her sexual satisfaction, but I told her that I wanted to watch and how it turned me on thinking about her getting fucked so good by a great big huge superior black cock, which she loved that idea, she had only ever had average size white guys, and I told her how much I wanted to lick her pussy after her black lover came inside her, and she was like what,, why,, and I told her I was just so horny for it and I felt it was definitely my place, as a sissy whiteboy that only has a very tiny little pathetic 1 1/2 inch white clit between my legs, which is why I only wear women's sexy panties and lingerie , so eventually she was alright with my obsession for huge black cock and eating black mans sperm, she kinda liked having a bisexual sissy boyfriend that she could dominate, so when the time finally arrived, she got her brains fucked out by a big huge 10 1/2 inch thick black cock, and he was a real heavy cummer, and after he pulled out the cum was already leaking out, and she told me to hurry and do my job, and I got between her legs and started licking up that delicious sperm,, and i was truely enjoying this act, and my girlfriend started saying how happy she was to see that I knew my place, and that only whiteboys do this, and how gay I was for eating another mans sperm and liking it, she just kept talking dirty as I ate the huge load of cum, and it was the beginning of a major obsession and I can't eat enough black mans sperm, and I also love wearing it all over my face, but I truely enjoy when my girl spits that huge load of cum into my mouth and we kiss until I eat all the cum,

So as far as I know it's really the white man who wants this and has this desire, and I think it just comes natural to a whiteboy, and there's something so symbolic about a tiny dick whiteboy eating black mans cum out of his girls sloppy pussy, it's a form of appreciation, submission, it's without a doubt a very gay act, and once you do this your girl will never be able to look at you the same, you will always be a little submissive faggot in her eyes after she lets you eat her black lovers cum, but I don't know of any other race of man that even would want to do this, especially eating another mans sperm out of their girls pussy, that's an incredibly submissive act, and I love my role and im so proud of having an abnormally tiny little white clit, cuz I get to be a sissy, take care everyone

View attachment 1436729View attachment 1436727View attachment 1436731 View attachment 1436728
Your photos are very hot! I love your little dicklet, especially in panties.

Why do white boys
Obviously because I'm part gay and I like eating men's sperm. Also I like the domination and the humiliation.
And let's have it right, most of the white boys on this site would love the idea of being well cucked.

Reactions: JK1
Back