Why do some women back off all of a sudden.

i set a married work colleague up with a horny young black guy, my lover nephew (long story) after she came to me! Then had a wonderful few weeks meeting at mine then bam! All of a sudden she goes cold won't even talk to me, or return her lovers calls.

What is it with some people?

i set a married work colleague up with a horny young black guy, my lover nephew (long story) after she came to me! Then had a wonderful few weeks meeting at mine then bam! All of a sudden she goes cold won't even talk to me, or return her lovers calls.

What is it with some people?

Could be regret, or something called a conscience.

It might be regret it could also be that you or somebody in the mix couldn't keep their mouth shut. I know a lot of guys that just have to brag about the hot woman they are fucking. Word gets back to wrong person and problems are created. The cardinal rule of our group is discretion. I don't ever acknowledge a woman from the group when I meet her on the street unless we have some connection outside the group.

Bottom line is something probably happened and now she is gone. It doesn't make much difference at this point as to why things came apart other than possibly learn how to prevent a future re-occurrence. As to the mind of a woman, love them, revel in their company, but don't try to understand them, it doesn't work and you likely will piss her off

Probably regret, or conscience, I get that totally, been there done that, unlikely someone blabbing as the four people involved are unlikely to blab esp. the nephew as he had the most to lose, but you never know I suppose?

The problem I have is she came to me, know a little bit about my reputation telling me she was unhappy and not satisfied. I could tell the whole story, albeit a long one, but for a couple of months we were having a blast shopping and stuff during which I was the one telling her to calm down when she was spending a fortune on clothes make up ect, for her lover saying she had absolutely no regrets and was entitled to a sex life and some fun.

Could be the guy is a jerk. I know who I am and my preference . I don't need anyone who wants to treat me bad or asks like a thug, also people need to be discreet and not be clingy

Back