WHY do some of yall women deal with out of shape Black men

Lil dude you funny.

Why so many laughing emojies , is that something new with you ******* .
Also No sir , I'm not taking it personal ...because we are not equals in life .
Your not to bright but keep lifting those weights kid , atleast you look good and got that going for you especially being from ATL .
I don’t associate with people below my intellect level. Praying for you. You surely need it. God bless you

Throw me in with the "man is greater than his looks or body type" group. I'm all about connection and if I don't feel it, you won't turn me on, no matter how much I like looking at you. Add to that, I like to cuddle and someone all skin and bones isn't usually very cuddly. Mix in that I'm no Aphrodite, and poof one recipe for a woman who likes all types of men (and women for that matter, I'm equal opportunity).

I don’t associate with people below my intellect level. Praying for you. You surely need it. God bless you
Godbless you to my young inexperienced foolish lil brotha.
Future advise , learn to recognize people attractions vary and it evolves overtime.

As we get older we change , we want to mesh with someone on a deeper level and feel comfortable with them even as Fuckbuddies .
Tuck your ego and self centeredness, it's a ugly character trait lil bro .

Hopefully this spanking was educational.

Future advise , learn to recognize people attractions vary and it evolves overtime.

As we get older we change , we want to mesh with someone on a deeper level and feel comfortable with them even as Fuckbuddies .

Hopefully this spanking was educational.
You are not on my level. I don’t know understand why you are communicating with me. You don’t even know who you are. Start there. I’ll give you a start.
Noble Drew Ali. Google him. I don’t believe it’s in your encyclopedias .

You are not on my level. I don’t know understand why you are communicating with me. You don’t even know who you are. Start there. I’ll give you a start.
Noble Drew Ali. Google him. I don’t believe it’s in your encyclopedias .
Lmfaooo your corny is just jumps on threads to try and start ******* hahahahahhaha get a fuckin life weirdo...It’s always the dudes with no media who talk the dumbest ******* around here hahahahahhahaa cornball

Lmfaooo your corny is just jumps on threads to try and start ******* hahahahahhaha get a fuckin life weirdo...It’s always the dudes with no media who talk the dumbest ******* around here hahahahahhahaa cornball
And you been on here for 10 days and have 140 messages already hahahahahhahaha get a fuckin life weirdo

The thread is literally filled with women saying "body type isn't everything" and clearly that's sent the boys here who only have a cut body to offer into a panic.

For the record, @BigPapa I love me a big ole teddy bear who can seduce my mind and make me laugh 🐻

Well, here's a real answer: attitude is more important than looks. Arrogance is not sexy...and many guys are too into themselves to give a woman (this one, anyway) what she wants. Yes, there are those who just want the hard body...but most women are less like men in that regard. If you are overly-macho, narcissistic, selfish...you won't be invited to our party. :mstickle:
Well said babe ;) personality and attitude makes such a difference...if u have respect....make a woman laugh....and know how to get her turned on ( teasing...passion etc).dont matter what u look like....that fucking will be intense ;)

View attachment 3771612

Look.....I KNOW you want an answer from a woman but I think MOST of them will back me up. I've had a dad bod and been in RIDICULOUSLY good shape. I can LEGIT say I've gotten more attractive women in the shape that I'm in now which is closer to a dad bod than the 6 pack abs I had at 1 point in time. Take it how you want but you even posting this thread REEKS of insecurity. If you were getting women LEFT and RIGHT you wouldn't even NOTICE that men that were in worse shape than you are getting 8's and up. THAT'S number 1. Number 2 is you wouldn't even CARE because you would be so pre-occupied with the attention you were getting. Society tells you that if you "LOOK" like you're in better shape then you should win every time or at least the MAJORITY of time. Buuuuuuuuttttt...Women don't work off of the same standards as men do which most of time is purely looks. You have to connect to a woman emotionally. You have to make her feel secure. As rare as it may be to find a man in tip top shape with abs, it's probably even more rare to find a guy that can hold a good convo, show a woman a good time, and bring them to orgasm. So let's take the color out of it... Let's present it like this..... You're hungry... The spinach salad looks better but you're gonna pay more and still be hungry... The Whopper hasn't been presented as professionally as the salad but it's cheaper or may be even the same price. You know you're gonna be more than satisfied....What do you choose? Some may choose the salad but most will prob go with the Whopper. Stop thinking from a male perspective and you won't have to ask these questions. This is coming from a 34 yr old probably classified as a sloppy black man in "YOUR" book and NO OFFENSE but I'm POSITIVE I can pull more 8-10's than you. This is not an argument, insult, or beef. All I'm saying is you are thinking of things the wrong way. You're in great shape...Cool. But for women....... that's NOT lacking at YOUR age. What's lacking it the thoughtfulness and respect given from MEN PERIOD. Master THAT and you unlock the key. Luckily I found this out at a very early age. Don't believe me? Check my media. My gf is a 26 year old ridiculousy hot Polish goddess. Say a key word here and I'll make sure it's captured in our next video so you know I'm not bullshitting. You're asking this question because you think everything is based off of looks, at least initially and IT ISN'T..... Picture attached is my CURRENT GF.... Stop worrying about what everybody else is doing and worry about YOURSELF. If you had a woman you were HAPPY with you wouldn't ask these questions. Women DO NOT LIKE INSECURITY. Like I said earlier, this post REEKS of that and THAT'S where your problem is. Again, NO HATE. Just giving you THE REAL.
Well said...shout out to fellow Dad Bod (Roanoke) for pulling nothing but 8s-9s-10s. Those pics/vids clearly demonstrate that you know of which you speak. Just to add, you have to fuck a woman's mind and soul before you ever consider touching her body...if you can do that the veneer and packaging becomes quite less relevant (in most cases). Now if you're equipment is lacking... womp womp. And yes I know..."I'm asking women not actual Dad Bod guys, gosh darn it!"

We knew a young black soldier in Halifax and it bothered him that my cock was bigger than his, I never worry if my cock is big or I look right because my dick will enjoy any attention it gets as I will and I try to make sure others enjoy even if they are not Aphrodite or Adonis or hung like a horse. Life goes by fast and should be enjoyed

Tom, you must remember in reality, people comes in all forms and sizes, shapes and colors. We all can't be six two with twelve inches of pole,and a body of an body builder. In the end we all have choices and we all choose what we want.

Everyone has their "preference" it goes to body shape and size, even how dark or light or pale someone is etc. Some like big massive boobs and others dont.. some like fit people and others dont. Whatever floats your boat...
There will always be someone for somebody.

Tom, you must remember in reality, people comes in all forms and sizes, shapes and colors. We all can't be six two with twelve inches of pole,and a body of an body builder. In the end we all have choices and we all choose what we want.
we have met a lot of men and couples and I can attest. Cock size or breast size do not guarantee good sex or even good fun

What a stupid thread this is hahahahaha why so many on here try to go out of their way to be the “bad guy” on the site or want to be known as the dummy to say stupid ******* and insult people hahahahahaha

What I want to know is why do I see so many in shape black men fucking out of shape white women in this lifestyle??? That's what I want to know. Seems to me that's far more common, with these women expecting that the black man be "Adonis", while their tits are slapping the floor. Why are black men in this lifestyle so thirsty to be fucking these out of shape white women???
Honestly out shape white women be having some good pussy 😜😂😂😂

Back