Why do some men participate in this, normally, all men are raised to be "masculine" but some develope this fatasy. What psychologicallypromotes this.

Just curious about the demographics and behavior science behind this. Real and intelectual feedback only, not just some perversim manifesto mindset bull/cuck idealogy. I want some science facts as to why some people participate in and why some don't. I am sure it has to do with culture and how one has developed over time and their current situation.

Human sexuality is complex and there isn't one reason why some men enter the lifestyle; however, most are raised to be masculine but, some don't possess the personality nor sexual self-confidence to be that Alpha male women desire. Sexual fantasy while in the marriage (Hotwife-Bull) allows for sexual fulfillment 24/7 while, living vicariously through one's wife who is being sexually satisfied via her LOVER. For many husband's his sexy-ass wife is being lusted and pounded but, she cums home and shares her KINKY escapades enhancing the marriage.

Lots of material about the LS checkout Front Porch Swingers, Open Love 101 or other Lifestyle podcasts....hope, that helps....

Hmm, so my take from this is that those who do not posses the personality and self-confidence of being "alpha" are more inclined to this lifestyle?

Of course, people are complex and will venture however way they will. Though I suppose this lifestyle is such a minority in the grand collection of the human population. Nevertheless, not all stories go told here and there, it is all generalized. Which is what I want to step away from. But it is imposible since there is no right or wrong answer. tsk tsk, I guess it is what ever ppl are in the mood for and what gets them off lol

they are as many answers as the number of people . every human is unique and every relationship as well . for many it is just similar to roleplay or BDSM _ extend the possbilitys of sexual pleasure .
it can be very healthy and exiting to step on the other side . a strong man may like to enjoy the "weakness" in this moment like a woman who like to be used during sex does not mean she is a submissive slut in daily life .
but for sure there are also people who play a role in daily life and they enjoy the moment when they can show their real personality without beeing judged .

hola rappbery, soy hombre bisexual, tengo personalidad, pero por diversas razones no he dejado salir mi lado femenino hasta el día de hoy.
Ahora soy una mariquita y quiero servir a la raza negra, y soy una mujer feliz.

To echo a bit of what petco said above, virtually everyone's exposure to interracial sex, or cuckolding, or interracial cuckolding is different.
Mine wasn't one experience that opened my eyes to it... it was a progression, with multiple experiences over decades, that led me down this path.
I continue to experience things that further refine what interests me about this lifestyle and the women in it.
Mine has less to do with alpha/beta status and more to do with providing an environment where my woman can experience pleasure and freedom and control in a way most women in traditional relationships can't even dream of. And if that means I have to sacrifice or suffer so that she feels that extra sliver of sexual electricity, then so be it. As important as the physical side is, getting into her mental sexuality is more important from my perspective.

So the psychology behind it is, when it comes to this lifestyle, if you can make a woman orgasm, you can satisfy her... if you get into her brain and stimulate her mentally at the same time as physically, you fulfill her.

Back