Why do guys gotta steal pics

My wife was on this site and pulled her profile after seeing her photos in another profile by a guy pretending it was his wife. Now we have BethLuvsBBC across each photo, but she does not come online her anymore, tired of the fakes.

My wife was on this site and pulled her profile after seeing her photos in another profile by a guy pretending it was his wife. Now we have BethLuvsBBC across each photo, but she does not come online her anymore, tired of the fakes.
I’m very hesitant to allow my mate’s pics to be posted anywhere, even privately to others here or anywhere. Watermarks and the like can be “scrubbed” out in almost all cases while leaving the picture intact or the pic used in such a way as to make them irrelevant. Each couple/person has to make their own decisions about this, but you must realize that anything you post can no longer be considered private or privileged. Learn this, or you will be taken advantage of. It’s just that simple. We chose to inhabit these types of places online and realize that while there are “fakes” and users and others that will, if given the opportunity, take advantage of people, there are also lots of genuine, real and supportive people on these sites. We want make friends and learn from others while trying to be alert and as safe as we can at the same time.

Last edited:
I seen me in the video section and the poster didn't reply. The lady doesnt even know about this site.

No idea why it happens but if you post something it should be expected.

I have had my pics stolen also so I stop posting my pics on different sites about 5 to 6 years ago. I share them selectively but still on occasion I have shared them with the wrong person. I do agree that some of the guys here are insecure and live vicariously through others but I would suggest that each of them just man up and be themselves...always better int he long run!

Back