Why do black guys fuck white guys

Please tell me black guys what is the main motive for screwing us white guys?

• I like it, it's like fucking a white woman

Votes: 52 25.0%
  • I do this at the request of the cuckold's wife

Votes: 15 7.2%
  • I do this to demonstrate his worthlessness and to confirm my undeniable superiority

Votes: 98 47.1%
  • Just to relieve themselves

Votes: 43 20.7%

• Total voters
I often dream of being raped or ****** by a bbc to take my virginity
I lost my virginity to a BBC when I was 18yr he was older ..... He was 6'2 280+ body builder type ..... It took him a while to get his cock into me.... I was cumming when he got the tip of his cock ... Feeling his cock stretching me out made me cum soooo much. Now I soooo need cock and pussy Mmmm... When I was married. I talked her into cuckolding me. The first time was swingers club and her with two BBC ..... one fucked me in front of her ..... The Next time, She surprised me and texted me that she was about to fuck one of her good friend BF at a Football game party. Last time she got her a BF that thought she was cheating on me ..... Very Hot that she was Cheating, Sooo Hot

Just gotta say as a cuckold, if a dick ever thrust into my ass then there goes all my manhood and masculinity out the window. Nothing screams "pathetic and not a man" more than submitting and getting your ass used by some horny real man. So I'm gonna try to keep that from happening lmao

Just gotta say as a cuckold, if a dick ever thrust into my ass then there goes all my manhood and masculinity out the window. Nothing screams "pathetic and not a man" more than submitting and getting your ass used by some horny real man. So I'm gonna try to keep that from happening lmao

Personally I view it differently, closer to some extreme roleplay. What happens in the bedroom stays in the bedroom for me, my wife and any guy we play with.

I do agree that it is definitely a milestone, a watershed moment, especially since I always considered myself 100% straight. I saw this as a sacrifice to show my wife that I would do anything to please her sexually.

They're just enjoying the spoils of conquest. The women and sissies all become war brides for the virile high testosterone men conquering their tribes or kingdoms. This may be the one time it's not ****** but completely voluntary submission to conquering men. European women and sissies have even more fun because there are two different groups of hypermasculine men taking Europe.
THIS. especially now that gangtsa rap is on the decline (or is it?) theres something missing in hip hop about the acting of fucking as conquest, especially over weaker "males"

Back