Why do black guys fuck white guys

Please tell me black guys what is the main motive for screwing us white guys?

• I like it, it's like fucking a white woman

Votes: 52 25.0%
  • I do this at the request of the cuckold's wife

Votes: 15 7.2%
  • I do this to demonstrate his worthlessness and to confirm my undeniable superiority

Votes: 98 47.1%
  • Just to relieve themselves

Votes: 43 20.7%

• Total voters

Cucoldik

Couple
When I studied at the university, I had a lot of experience of sex with handsome guys, including group sex. I've been fucked by about 30 black guys. All of them were bisexual and were happy to fuck women too. And the desire to fuck me was different for everyone, some loved me as a woman, others wanted to humiliate me and demonstrate their undeniable superiority, some just to relieve themselves. When I got married, my wife and I already had 15 black men, they all fucked me at her request. It's interesting to hear the opinion of black guys, what drives you to fuck us.

A couple of my friends that fucked me silly, liked that 1 I never said NO, 2 I took anything they did, 3 I was extremely eager for them. They told me they liked the dominance but knew I liked it so much it wasn't like a dominance thing although they kept the Black dom thing up anyway... My current 2 that I see periodicly , both like me cause I will never tell their wives... and of course I'm good fuck cause I love it so much. one liked me from the start cause I swallowed eagerly in a store room at work. I guess there are many reasons, I been taking black dick all my life so i know my place and enjoy it , I think they can tell

I suck them whenever and wherever I am told to and never care who sees us.
It an honor and a privilege besides our duty and we should be seen. I love paying reparations to as many black men as possible. I turn every white girl and white bois as possible. It so easy, the power of the superior black race

I suck them whenever and wherever I am told to and never care who sees us.
It an honor and a privilege besides our duty and we should be seen. I love paying reparations to as many black men as possible. I turn every white girl and white bois as possible. It so easy, the power of the superior black race
It's really an honor for us white guys that black guys are so generous and agree to fuck us. Many thanks to them for this, and please accept our unconditional submission and adoration

I think black guys need to reject the false preconceptions that they are not bisexual. You really aren't bisexual, you shouldn't think of us white guys as men, you should fuck us to show our worthlessness, to make us understand that we are not worthy to fuck our wives. And then we will crawl to you on our knees and beg you to take our wives and fuck them

I think black guys need to reject the false preconceptions that they are not bisexual. You really aren't bisexual, you shouldn't think of us white guys as men, you should fuck us to show our worthlessness, to make us understand that we are not worthy to fuck our wives. And then we will crawl to you on our knees and beg you to take our wives and fuck them
My experience is that Im treated with respect . Now there may be verbal Dom while engaging in sexual activities. But before they begin asked if it's ok. And not one of these men would let another. Disrespect me. . Won't find that in any other place .at least it is in my experience. . Wich is particularly new under a year. I always wanted a cuckold experience.. who new that it would turn to a cd BBC loving sissy

In our experience, we enjoyed IR sex with individuals that were respectful.
The few times when we were approached by blacks who pushed the "Black superiority" issue we dealt with them the same way as with any disrespectful men. They did not get to play with my wife.
That was indeed her feeling as much as mine, perhaps more so as a few times I felt like a guys attitude may have been borderline and we should give him the benefit of the doubt.

Just like there are men in BDSM that like to be bound, dominated and even humiliated. You can see the same behavior in the cuck/sissy fetish.
It is a mistake to lump all white men that enjoy IR "wife sharing" as part of that fetish.

In our experience, we enjoyed IR sex with individuals that were respectful.
The few times when we were approached by blacks who pushed the "Black superiority" issue we dealt with them the same way as with any disrespectful men. They did not get to play with my wife.
That was indeed her feeling as much as mine, perhaps more so as a few times I felt like a guys attitude may have been borderline and we should give him the benefit of the doubt.

Just like there are men in BDSM that like to be bound, dominated and even humiliated. You can see the same behavior in the cuck/sissy fetish.
It is a mistake to lump all white men that enjoy IR "wife sharing" as part of that fetish.
Of course, not everyone is the same, but a significant number like it. But I think that there is an even larger part of cuckolds who may not like it, but who cannot resist the desire of a bull and cannot refuse them.

Back