Why do black guys fuck white guys

Please tell me black guys what is the main motive for screwing us white guys?

• I like it, it's like fucking a white woman

Votes: 52 24.9%
  • I do this at the request of the cuckold's wife

Votes: 15 7.2%
  • I do this to demonstrate his worthlessness and to confirm my undeniable superiority

Votes: 99 47.4%
  • Just to relieve themselves

Votes: 43 20.6%

• Total voters
My experience is that Im treated with respect . Now there may be verbal Dom while engaging in sexual activities. But before they begin asked if it's ok. And not one of these men would let another. Disrespect me. . Won't find that in any other place .at least it is in my experience. . Wich is particularly new under a year. I always wanted a cuckold experience.. who new that it would turn to a cd BBC loving sissy

I understand That's how I got into lifestyle

Approached doesn't mean you did it, did you?
Nah, dude approached me in front of the 3 women I came with and outside in the smoking area of the lesbian club. He saw me, no his wife more like it, saw me from the dance floor. Buying drinks and being charming to the 2 white women at the table (part-time lesbians) and the Black chick whispering in my ear.

So she sent him outside to ask me to dance with her and I regret my reaction. Don’t put us on the spot like that, it’s gonna be a harsh no. Like I’ve said on here before, he should have waited until I went to the restroom. It’s a lesbian club; the men’s room would have been ours alone to negotiate in.

His wife would have enjoyed the picture before meeting me in person. She was about mid 50’s, seemed petite, delicate, elegant, definitely pampered.

In our experience, we enjoyed IR sex with individuals that were respectful.
The few times when we were approached by blacks who pushed the "Black superiority" issue we dealt with them the same way as with any disrespectful men. They did not get to play with my wife.
That was indeed her feeling as much as mine, perhaps more so as a few times I felt like a guys attitude may have been borderline and we should give him the benefit of the doubt.

Just like there are men in BDSM that like to be bound, dominated and even humiliated. You can see the same behavior in the cuck/sissy fetish.
It is a mistake to lump all white men that enjoy IR "wife sharing" as part of that fetish.
This sums up my attitude . I want to share my wife but with non dom BBC men . Just to have enjoyment .

My experience is that Im treated with respect . Now there may be verbal Dom while engaging in sexual activities. But before they begin asked if it's ok. And not one of these men would let another. Disrespect me. . Won't find that in any other place .at least it is in my experience. . Wich is particularly new under a year. I always wanted a cuckold experience.. who new that it would turn to a cd BBC loving sissy
^that part! 💕🌺. The guy I am talking to now treats me so well! He is so sweet to me; when it’s time for some dirty fun; it’s time for dirty fun! I can be sweet cuddly or slutty. He is all there for it. 🥰

Back