Why do black bulls fuck older white wives?

I AM 40... AND I LOVE OLDER WHITE WOMEN... WHY?
#1) when I was 19 I fuked my roommates mom 3x and she was 41... it was UNFORGETTABLE!
#2) older women make time to fuk with ZERO excuses
#3) older = more experienced (they know a mans body/wants) pillow princess = lazy
#4) older women know WHAT THEY WANT AND WHEN THEY WANT IT...no strings fuk and go home
#5) older women dont have to plan around kiddoz... most are empty nesters... and MOST cant get pregnant HUGE+ fellas
DAMN I LOVE OLDER WHITE PUSSY... I FUKED A 69 YEAR OLD IN 2019 and she rocked me... while her hubby with ED watched.... and she rode my cock while wearing heels. 100% truth
I have met a few in the same age range. And damn! I fucked them in every hole, and they wanted more. I wanted more damn it. Best part! They are regulars now. We walk into a room together, and I cum out empty.

I AM 40... AND I LOVE OLDER WHITE WOMEN... WHY?
#1) when I was 19 I fuked my roommates mom 3x and she was 41... it was UNFORGETTABLE!
#2) older women make time to fuk with ZERO excuses
#3) older = more experienced (they know a mans body/wants) pillow princess = lazy
#4) older women know WHAT THEY WANT AND WHEN THEY WANT IT...no strings fuk and go home
#5) older women dont have to plan around kiddoz... most are empty nesters... and MOST cant get pregnant HUGE+ fellas
DAMN I LOVE OLDER WHITE PUSSY... I FUKED A 69 YEAR OLD IN 2019 and she rocked me... while her hubby with ED watched.... and she rode my cock while wearing heels. 100% truth
Very insightful post! 😍

Not that it would really matter here but...
#1) Was your roommate black? 🤔 TY

My experience says that age discrepancy is one of the most exciting elements in sexual life. That was why my younger wife got hooked with me - that and her addiction to my big dick. However, until a couple of years ago, I had never done it with anybody older than 40. Then I met my in-law (sorry, can't use the m word in this regard, don't know why). It all started like two months after, as we were left alone at their home. I think we both knew it would and it had to happen. Roughly same age, but her body has everything a man needs and she knows how to use it perfectly. Blond, those large boobs you see in the German Oktoberfest adverts, a fleshy but firm ass. I guess this is why I fell for that slut of her young dau.ghter. She knows and understands I do other women, but she ignores that between her mom and me. And her mom doesn't have any bad feelings either. On the contrary, she fantasizes with getting pregnant and seeing her husband's face, who's not very happy about having a black guy in his family. I do fantasize as well, thinking of how good it will feel my wife at her mom's age. I won't live to know it, so it's a comfort to have her mature version at hand. And in a way, fucking her feels like coming home.

Last edited:
Why do black bulls fuck older white wives ?
From Christine -
There are so many reasons, I think.
Maybe it's because we have a place (no motel needed).
Or maybe I do alot of things their young girlfriend won't do
(like suck, eat butthole, take it in the ass, and let them cum inside me).
Or maybe because the relationship is less threatening (not seeking marriage
or being exclusive).
One reason I'm pretty sure of is because they like my big round fat white ass!

Becuse ahhh we are better? And desire spice?

I can’t wait for the replies from all the white men telling us why we like it too. This is going to be good.
I'm into older women, it's just the mentality is there with mine. IDK i feel like the younger generations just...skipped the part where communication is important. Older women know how to SAY IT STRAIGHT UP. Beating around the bush ******* is lame, beat my meat instead lmaooo

As I white male, I can offer a simple explanation. You see the Apollonian and Dionysian instincts of all males were once dominant in the psyche of post-modernist males leading to a bifurcation and transference of basic erotic impulses. So when the preference of men with phallic melanism for labial albinism is manifested, it may include trans-generational proclivities. Interestingly, there may be a reflexive response on the part of said individuals manifesting labial albinism that complements the individuals with phallic melanism who may introduce genetic vigor in subsequent cohorts. Of course, this is conceptualized in Haeckel’s Law that ontogeny recapitulates phylogeny and is confirmed by the philosopher, Popeye’s credo that, “I yam what I yam.” This should answer the question. :)
NGL you need to summarize the summary into a summarized summary...lmao tf

Back