Why do black bulls fuck older white wives?

I AM 40... AND I LOVE OLDER WHITE WOMEN... WHY?
#1) when I was 19 I fuked my roommates mom 3x and she was 41... it was UNFORGETTABLE!
#2) older women make time to fuk with ZERO excuses
#3) older = more experienced (they know a mans body/wants) pillow princess = lazy
#4) older women know WHAT THEY WANT AND WHEN THEY WANT IT...no strings fuk and go home
#5) older women dont have to plan around kiddoz... most are empty nesters... and MOST cant get pregnant HUGE+ fellas
DAMN I LOVE OLDER WHITE PUSSY... I FUKED A 69 YEAR OLD IN 2019 and she rocked me... while her hubby with ED watched.... and she rode my cock while wearing heels. 100% truth

Last edited:
I AM 40... AND I LOVE OLDER WHITE WOMEN... WHY?
#1) when I was 19 I fuked my roommates mom 3x and she was 41... it was UNFORGETTABLE!
#2) older women make time to fuk with ZERO excuses
#3) older = more experienced (they know a mans body/wants) pillow princess = lazy
#4) older women know WHAT THEY WANT AND WHEN THEY WANT IT...no strings fuk and go home
#5) older women dont have to plan around kiddoz... most are empty nesters... and MOST cant get pregnant HUGE+ fellas
DAMN I LOVE OLDER WHITE PUSSY... I FUKED A 69 YEAR OLD IN 2019 and she rocked me... while her hubby with ED watched.... and she rode my cock while wearing heels. 100% truth
When I was younger I wanted and had many older women. They're savages lol. But now that I'm 44 I'm looking for 20-30 yo women.

Age gap relationships are just hot af🖤

Back