Why do black bulls fuck older white wives?

Fuck right. We own white older women. Only they can satisfy us.
Older married white sluts like my own white slut wife, are happy to suck your hard black cocks, lick your cum filled black balls and your fine chiseled black asses and assholes ( if the black man enjoys having a white man's wife lick his black ass ) and anything else they need to do to make you and other black men like you enjoy any pleasure you desire so that you will allow our white wife to enjoy feeling your hard black cocks fucking hard and deep in their unprotected married white cunt and womb so that they have intense orgasms on your hard black cocks while your black cocks are shooting their cum loads in our lucky loving white wife's hot wet cunt.

Older married white sluts like my own white slut wife, are happy to suck your hard black cocks, lick your cum filled black balls and your fine chiseled black asses and assholes ( if the black man enjoys having a white man's wife lick his black ass ) and anything else they need to do to make you and other black men like you enjoy any pleasure you desire so that you will allow our white wife to enjoy feeling your hard black cocks fucking hard and deep in their unprotected married white cunt and womb so that they have intense orgasms on your hard black cocks while your black cocks are shooting their cum loads in our lucky loving white wife's hot wet cunt.
The thick legs and huge breasts of the mature white female are the only genetics that can handle gigantic black cock and seed. We will breed them no matter how old.

Fuck right. We own white older women. Only they can satisfy us.
Older married white sluts like my own white slut wife will do anything to satisfy all of the black men that fuck them. My white slut wife and many other older married white slut wives love your hard black cocks that many of them become addicted to hard black cocks and cum.

The thick legs and huge breasts of the mature white female are the only genetics that can handle gigantic black cock and seed. We will breed them no matter how old.
That would be wonderful if you could breed our older married white sluts, like my own 71 year old married white slut. But sadly I don't believe it is possible. Six black men have already tried to breed my white wife but to me and my wife's disappointment were unable to fuck their black babies into my loving white slut wife.

That would be wonderful if you could breed our older married white sluts, like my own 71 year old married white slut. But sadly I don't believe it is possible. Six black men have already tried to breed my white wife but to me and my wife's disappointment were unable to fuck their black babies into my loving white slut wife.
Are there other mature Whites females you know would want a young bull like me. Older the better

You know if any older white women who want to breed with a young bull? Leads?
Sorry to say that I don't of any older white women who want to breed with a young bull. My wife is to old to breed now but would be happy to be fucked by you and other black men but currently she has many serious health problems.

Back