Why Become a Cuckold?

I've had this question burning inside me but always kept forgetting to post it. Its for the wives, hubbies and just about anyone/everyone here to contribute to, 'cos I feel your opinion matters a lot, though I'd appreciate your humble honesty to the question.

Have any of you ever asked the question: 'why be a cuckold?' Its not just about the wife/GF cheating on you, or that you fancy her in the arms of another, or that you can't compete with her sexually... But I want to know why or what ever brought the thought to want to do it in the first place? What really fostered the idea in your mind?

And how come a lot more couples out there are getting involved in the trend?
My wife has always fantasied about being with more than one man, but she had never followed it up.
A couple of years ago a fit black guy joined the business she works for. She would get flustered in his company, and pretty soon I was to witness her flirty ways when with him.
This gave me a raging hard on, so began watching black to white movies.
Our bedtime play gradually morphed to a point where she admitted that black guys had always been a turn on, but where we lived most guys were white. I suspect if there were more black guys around, she would have been attended to them.
I love her dearly, so it was a no brainier to want to see her enjoy some black cock. The cuck thing just developed.

men are cuckolds because a woman can make them accept it
What utter rubbish. Women, or anyone, doesn’t make them accept it. It’s a choice. And one that is more often than not taken together as a couple.
It was I who introduced the idea to my wife, not the other way around. And often it is the wife who is reluctant to accept it or struggles to go through with it all.

What utter rubbish. Women, or anyone, doesn’t make them accept it. It’s a choice. And one that is more often than not taken together as a couple.
It was I who introduced the idea to my wife, not the other way around. And often it is the wife who is reluctant to accept it or struggles to go through with it all.
poster is an idiot watched to many ididot posts here and believes it lol

maybe but it is the woman who cucks except when a man pimps them

men are cuckolds because a woman can make them accept it
. When your woman starts fucking other men and enjoying being a slut and a whore you have choice. Stay and be a cuckhold or leave. Either way she will continue to fuck other men. Many men choose to stay and be cuckholds. However , there is also the case where she leaves to go live with the BBC that is fucking her. We see alot of that now too.

. When your woman starts fucking other men and enjoying being a slut and a whore you have choice. Stay and be a cuckhold or leave. Either way she will continue to fuck other men. Many men choose to stay and be cuckholds. However , there is also the case where she leaves to go live with the BBC that is fucking her. We see alot of that now too.
lots of women run around and the men either do not know or pretend not to and accepting or rejecting something is never quite so simple as it seems and often there are reasons to wear the collar

You don’t see alot of that now. You think you see a lot of it because you read these forums and think that it is mainstream when it isn’t. It’s far from it. It is quite niche still. But look at all those who do it you will say.... look at the hundred fold majority who don’t. And of those who post, most are fantasists as a recent poll on this site showed. When asking how many men had actually seen their wife/partner being fucked by a black guy those who had had were in a minority.
Most of the stuff you read is posted by fantasists, mainly by single men.
Most women play ‘under licence’ so to speak. Very few openly go against their husbands EXPRESS wishes because that will lead to a divorce or possibly even worse. Of course the goons who write half the gunk on here want to believe it so their stories are ‘real’ when in fact they’re not and they will tell you it’s real and insist so because in their online world of make believe it is. But the cold light of day is very different to a lot of online fantasies and shows many of them to be both false and unworkable.

Last edited:
You don’t see ally of that now. You think you see a lot of it because you read these forums and think that it is mainstream when it isn’t. It’s far from it. It is quite niche still. But look at all those who do it you will say.... look at the hundred fold majority who don’t. And of those who post, most are fantasists as a recent poll on this site showed. When asking how many men had actually seen their wife/partner being fucked by a black guy those who had had were in a minority.
Most women play ‘under licence’ so to speak. Very few openly go against their husbands EXPRESS wishes because that will lead to a divorce or possibly even worse. Of course the goons who write half the gunk on here want to believe it so there stories are ‘real’ when in fact they’re not and they will tell you it’s real and insist so because in their online world of make believe it is. But the cold light of day is very different to a lot of online fantasies and shows many of them to be both false and unworkable.
Sounds to me like the husbands are a bunch of goons that need to go to jail because they sexually abuse their spouses. Not saying that's what it is for you, yet that's what it sounds like to me. Sexual abuse. Play under license is just a term for men sexually abusing women. Again, just my opinion on how it sounds to me.

Sounds to me like the husbands are a bunch of goons that need to go to jail because they sexually abuse their spouses. Not saying that's what it is for you, yet that's what it sounds like to me. Sexual abuse. Play under license is just a term for men sexually abusing women. Again, just my opinion on how it sounds to me.
Whatever. If you honestly believe most of these women make the decision to do this unilaterally then you clearly don’t understand the dynamic of this lifestyle. That it is a three way thing and is usually discussed and debated in great detail by the couple before they venture into this and bring another/others into their sex lives.

Whatever. If you honestly believe most of these women make the decision to do this unilaterally then you clearly don’t understand the dynamic of this lifestyle. That it is a three way thing and is usually discussed and debated in great detail by the couple before they venture into this and bring another/others into their sex lives.
i agree and i tis probably something that happens over time with lots of subtle things occurring in the relationship

I’ll never forget the first time I heard my wife talking about another mans cock, there was a guy at her work she said that you could see his big cock running down his leg in his pants (she showed me an approximate length and girth by pulling her fingers together on her thigh with both hands that was much larger than me) and I could tell she had given considerable thought to what it must be like to be taken by a man with such endowment. I was hit with pangs of jealousy (she had recently had an affair but not with him and we had decided to work things out) but also with a hardening cock and wasnt really sure why but at that moment I knew that I wanted to see him slide that huge cock inside her and to watch her get stretched and cum on his long thick cock while he pumped his cum deep inside her. It was the first time I had really had those feelings and it was way before I knew anything about cuckolding and jerked off many times to the the fantasy of it and thought what the hell is wrong with me but didn’t tell her about my fantasies until many years later.

You don’t see alot of that now. You think you see a lot of it because you read these forums and think that it is mainstream when it isn’t. It’s far from it. It is quite niche still. But look at all those who do it you will say.... look at the hundred fold majority who don’t. And of those who post, most are fantasists as a recent poll on this site showed. When asking how many men had actually seen their wife/partner being fucked by a black guy those who had had were in a minority.
Most women play ‘under licence’ so to speak. Very few openly go against their husbands EXPRESS wishes because that will lead to a divorce or possibly even worse. Of course the goons who write half the gunk on here want to believe it so their stories are ‘real’ when in fact they’re not and they will tell you it’s real and insist so because in their online world of make believe it is. But the cold light of day is very different to a lot of online fantasies and shows many of them to be both false and unworkable.
. Actually no. Not these forums. Real life. More couples / singles with very active sex lives today. Some couples separate for a time. Some get divorces. More couples today with opportunities for sex with other people. More wives doing it. Sometimes husbands travel for business and wives lovers visit more often. We see more this where we are. Couples have separated with the wife living with another man for a time but then reuniting with the husband. Other couples just divorce. Big percentage / small percentage ?? Of total USA population. Likely still a small percentage but it is growing as shown by all the IHR behavior that has become more normal today.

lots of women run around and the men either do not know or pretend not to and accepting or rejecting something is never quite so simple as it seems and often there are reasons to wear the collar
women today want sex. If husband isnt doing his job , the wives find other men. Today there is more I R sex and white women loving the BBC. We see more white women with I R ******* and more white couples too. Some white guys with other race women too. Very urban/ suburban mixed population where we are.

. This doesnt account for the sexually active women of today and the sexually aggressive women of today. Women go to bars hunting men for sex. Some are more obvious about it in the way they dress and their behavior. They are looking for a particular kind of stud often black now and they exit the bar quickly once they have grabbed the stud they wanted. Yes. Many women are still outside this behavior and for many reasons.

It is difficult to know what people do since they usually do not advertise. Women are no different now than at any time and they always have been sexual. The reasons people look for sex with others varies and often has nothing to do with how much their partner gives them. Cuckolding in the sense that the man knows and accepts it is done for a variety of reasons as well

. This doesnt account for the sexually active women of today and the sexually aggressive women of today. Women go to bars hunting men for sex. Some are more obvious about it in the way they dress and their behavior. They are looking for a particular kind of stud often black now and they exit the bar quickly once they have grabbed the stud they wanted. Yes. Many women are still outside this behavior and for many reasons.
This amounts for the greatest, largest % of the female population whilst you describe an outdated stereotype. Most women wanting easy lays just use the internet..... I wish we had the internet when I was much younger!

Back