Why bbc are better?

It is true that not all black men are well hung. It is also true that the average black penis is bigger than the average white penis.
There is no denying that black cock is sexually arousing and beautiful and on average much better than white cock.

I’m not convinced really. I’ve never had black but had a very big white and it was amazing.Isnt it true that it’s more about the owner and their skill, rather than colour, size and thickness.

I’m not convinced really. I’ve never had black but had a very big white and it was amazing.Isnt it true that it’s more about the owner and their skill, rather than colour, size and thickness.

Color contrast and taboo adds to the experience. For many of them its 'conquering' white pussy something that was forbidden fruit for ages and still deemed of higher class by many. So its more than just humping, they go batshit crazy when in the act.

Plus blacks are often more athletic and has better sense of rhythm as evidenced by their dominance in physical sports and dance floor. Some whites can definitely be good. But in general black man's skills in bed is pretty well known

I think so too! I’ve tried both and i think i said it before, a cock is a cock and it doesn’t matter if its black or white as long as the man knows how to use it. My biggest that i tried was white, the thing for me with black men is that it feels a little exotic and the skin contrast, they’re definitly not better lovers.

Big black cocks are better because they are attached to sexy black men... and black men know how to fuck. They are not in a hurry to get things done, and love watching and hearing horny white girls squirm and shake, moan and scream. Black men know how to move their hips in a way that white guys can't emulate. They fuck hard. They fuck deep. They own the pussy.

Big black cocks are better because they are attached to sexy black men... and black men know how to fuck. They are not in a hurry to get things done, and love watching and hearing horny white girls squirm and shake, moan and scream. Black men know how to move their hips in a way that white guys can't emulate. They fuck hard. They fuck deep. They own the pussy.
How do you know that?

Because they lovingly reach and touch a once very faithful wife deeper than her pale husband's smaller pink one can......and while that stronger dark one is finally filling her deep inside the way she should feel a mans touch....he will lovingly and gently leave his very fertile baby making seed deep for her to have their baby......simply said she's in heaven with him inside her.

https://xhamster.com/videos/hot-milf-gets-bred-again-by-black-guy-3013155

Back