Why are you on Blacktowhite?

What do you get out of Blacktowhite?

• I like to communicate with likeminded people.

• I get inspiration from other people.

• I don't feel alone as IR freak.

• I meet other people in person

• I meet people and have sex/watch others having sex.

• I watch hot pictures.

• I use it to masturbate.

• Other reasons.

• I am satisfied with Blacktowhite.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hoping to get Ideas of Adventures form other couples, from BBC Males, Hot Wives and Single Ladies.

I try and arrange great social things to do. For Example.
I have Arranged for Ladies and their Boy Friends to go to.
Ball Room Dance Competitions
Body Building Competitions
Formula One Races
Comic Con

all of the above are great excuses to be out of town for three of four days.

I have Arranged for Ladies and there Boy Friends to go to.
Fishing School.
Race Car Driving School (Ford 500 type)

I have arranged for Ladies and there Boy Friends to go.
To a Cottage for Weekends
To a Private Fish Camp Weekends
To a Hut to Hut Hiking Weekends
To a Steam Train Weekend Trip to No Where (this is a Stream Trip Ride up onto the Canadian Shield. At the end is a Working Caboose that sleeps four workers. You take food with you. It’s like visiting a Group of Seven Painting in real life. We go into fall as the leaves change colour, and the water is still warm enough to skinny dip).
To a Train Trip from Toronto to Hudsons Bay (it is a great trip and a Social Eye Opener)
To Vancouver for the Cherry Bloosum Festable followed by a ride on the Rocky Mountaineer train to Calgary
To Churchill Manitoba (ie the Polar Bear Capital of the World) to see Polar Bears

i arranged and mid sized RV so we could drive around the Rock (Newfoundland)

To Whistler for a week long Ski vacation.
To Montreal to see the Just for Laughs Comity Festivities
To Quebec City for a week Long Ski Trip
To Ice Land for a week long Drive around the Island

To Africa to see Victoria Falls and Climb Mount Kilimanjaro (dont go in July that Winter south of the Equator)

to the Virgins Islands
To the Greek Islands
To Greene for a sight seeing trip (1st week)
To Turkey for a sight seeing trip (2nd Week)
To go Glamping

t

To

I was introduced into the lifestyle in my lste teens By a friend of the family. I served her and her Bulls for 7 years Till her death my car accident. I loved that woman beyond words So getting over her death of a long time. My experiences with her and her lover's were incredible. After searching on the website jmr2910!!

Eagerly accepted my offer to be her
I was introduced into the lifestyle in my lste teens By a friend of the family. I served her and her Bulls for 7 years Till her death my car accident. I loved that woman beyond words So getting over her death of a long time. My experiences with her and her lover's were incredible. After searching on the website jmr2910!! Eagerly accepted my offer to be her clean up man

I was introduced into the lifestyle in my lste teens By a friend of the family. I served her and her Bulls for 7 years Till her death my car accident. I loved that woman beyond words So getting over her death of a long time. My experiences with her and her lover's were incredible. After searching on the website jmr2910!!

You are lucky to have been with such a wonderful woman.

tumblr_nngxpo9tNb1up068co1_500.jpg

Has your black missile found any suitable white goals?

View attachment 3277341
Of the 80 or so women I’ve been with, 95 percent have been white. And many knew of my cock before we had sex. That said this resource is more for cyber because I’ve lived the fantasy my entire life and have women I trust for play. That said Kimbarbie111, and uknowwhatiwant can maybe get it 😍💯

Of the 80 or so women I’ve been with, 95 percent have been white. And many knew of my cock before we had sex. That said this resource is more for cyber because I’ve lived the fantasy my entire life and have women I trust for play. That said Kimbarbie111, and uknowwhatiwant can maybe get it 😍💯

Do you prefer single white women? Or married white women? Why?

tumblr_ma4ix94E2v1rup1fno1_1280.jpg

I was desperately trying to find A Queen who
Wanted me to serve as your cum slave like I had in a previous relationship. And after about 2 months of messaging women different women and couples on here JMR2910 Eagerly accepted my offer I cannot wait to taste a Multiple cream pies After lockdown it's on

Back