Why are you on Blacktowhite?

What do you get out of Blacktowhite?

• I like to communicate with likeminded people.

• I get inspiration from other people.

• I don't feel alone as IR freak.

• I meet other people in person

• I meet people and have sex/watch others having sex.

• I watch hot pictures.

• I use it to masturbate.

• Other reasons.

• I am satisfied with Blacktowhite.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Its great to be part of an online forum where you can discuss this area of your life.

The incredibly high density of users with enormous BBCs is also a plus and a great tool to use for a couple like us who love the idea of traveling around and doing "cuck trips" Its awesome to see so many black men with "big boy dicks" all around the world that love to stretch out our white wives!

For us, its to be able to share and discuss the ups and downs of this lifestyle. We love chatting about it to others on here as even amongst swingers, they don't really understand the cuckold/hotwife/bull dynamic. My wife and I also masturbate to a lot of the pics and videos on here, so always feel we should also share pics for others to do the same... especially the sexless cuckolds and wannabe's which I have been myself and understand the desire to constantly cum to great amateur hotwife photos hoping one day you'll live that life as well :) Also seeing small white cocks out there help make you realise you're not alone on this very bumpy journey, which has helped me out enormously sexually and mentally.

I have been on this site for while. This is something I fantasize about. I had a good friend in college who married a black guy. We got back together (she moved back to Atlanta area) a few years ago. Andrew is so hot. Great guy and I just melt when we all get together. Pictures and stories for this site have fueled my imagination for a while now. My hubby would never agree to this life style, so it is my litter retreat.

The idea a sneaking out and getting blacked and gotten me off many many times. I every fantasize of accidentally getting pregnant by a black man. I don't think it will ever happen, but the thought gets me so horny'

Thanks

I think this is a great forum to discuss aspects of this lifestyle with others, share experiences, photos, video. There is much more amateurs content than other blogs.
We are open to meeting black men close to us, when we are available. Currently have two lovers so are not in the market.
That being said, hook ups are hard to do here based on how this site is set up for posts, follows, notifications.
Other sites are much better at doing this and connecting people. Searches, etc are much better elsewhere. It's not a criticism, it's just not what this site was built for. I get a little frustrated with people who complain about it. We have tried when we've had free time at short notice in the past. We got five or six responses days and weeks after we posted the day we would be available.
We can go to SLS and find gatherings in calendar, send messages to nearby people, etc. Much easier for finding lovers than here.
Again, not criticizing, just observation.

I'm on this site as it just feels like a place where I belong. I'm a wannabe white cuck who desires to form an IR cuckold relationship with a white female and think this may be a good place to find such a lady.

It's also great to learn from other people in the interracial cuckold lifestyle.

It greatl to communicate with people who have the same interests. Many white men want to be cuckolded interracially.

real-white-wives-for-interracial-impregnation-2.jpg072.jpg

I am proud of my wife. I was a coward in the beginning. But now I am not hesitant at all.

You should be proud of her, and I'm sure she's proud of you. Realizing that her need for black cock matter is eye-opening, but it's also a bonding experience when she wants you to have it, too. Of course, the black man is in charge, which is also a turn on.

You should be proud of her, and I'm sure she's proud of you. Realizing that her need for black cock matter is eye-opening, but it's also a bonding experience when she wants you to have it, too. Of course, the black man is in charge, which is also a turn on.

I love your post.
My wife loves me. And doing something "forbidden" is very bonding indeed. Most people wouldn't be able to understand that.

Artistic picture.jpg

I love your post.
My wife loves me. And doing something "forbidden" is very bonding indeed. Most people wouldn't be able to understand that.

View attachment 2487125

Thanks. I agree with you, too, about the bonding and t he forbidden aspect. The taboo is ever-present. But look at that photo -- she looks so perfect and sexy and ready for anything. Why shouldn't she get the best? That black man is an amazing physical specimen from head to toe, and he deserves the finest white women. It's not just his incredible black cock, either -- it's everything about him.

I want my gf to have the best in life, and that includes beautiful black guys who look like this.

apart from meeting like minded people. i am really hoping to meet a white lady who is not really sure about this and is very shy. i would love to give her the support she needs for her to discover the magic of bbc

Back