Why are you on Blacktowhite?

What do you get out of Blacktowhite?

• I like to communicate with likeminded people.

• I get inspiration from other people.

• I don't feel alone as IR freak.

• I meet other people in person

• I meet people and have sex/watch others having sex.

• I watch hot pictures.

• I use it to masturbate.

• Other reasons.

• I am satisfied with Blacktowhite.

Results are only viewable after voting.
As a white cuck wannabe I feel totally at home on this site. Nearly everything features some aspect of interracial sex between black men and white women and that's what does it for me. Being here makes me realise I'm not alone in my interracial desires or in my desire to be in a relationship with a white woman who likes big black men.

As a white cuck wannabe I feel totally at home on this site. Nearly everything features some aspect of interracial sex between black men and white women and that's what does it for me. Being here makes me realise I'm not alone in my interracial desires or in my desire to be in a relationship with a white woman who likes big black men.
Well said!

You're definitely not alone. jj29_1.gif3079ac2d-754d-419b-8181-62fcf4ed8a7f.gif

I wanted to figure out if I really just wanted to be having sex with single women or have interracial sex in lifestyle/hotwife situation.

Finally realized there's nothing wrong with doing both as long as I'm honest with myself.

Last edited:
Back