Why are you on Blacktowhite?

What do you get out of Blacktowhite?

• I like to communicate with likeminded people.

• I get inspiration from other people.

• I don't feel alone as IR freak.

• I meet other people in person

• I meet people and have sex/watch others having sex.

• I watch hot pictures.

• I use it to masturbate.

• Other reasons.

• I am satisfied with Blacktowhite.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm on this website to find out more about the interracial cuckold lifestyle. Sexually I'm only interested in interracial sex between white women and big black men and there's plenty of that here. This fetish of mine has led me to wanting to be a cuckold and it's really exciting to know from people on this website that there are so many successful interracial cuckold relationships out there.
It's such an exciting time with the interracial phenomenon between black men and white women and I just want to be a part of it - even if it's just looking in from the outside.

I am here to meet and chat with like minded people, preferably married ladies and/or couples.
I am here to get to know them a bit, and maybe in the future meet.

I am NOT here to seduce an unsuspecting wife.
I am NOT here to gather or request pictures or videos.
I am NOT here to show you my dick, it's big, it's black, get over it.
I am NOT here to show dominance, to me it's about mutual pleasure and respect.

J

This site was recommended to me in a private chat at cuckoldmarriage.info. That is mostly a site for people in the cuckold/Hotwife/Bull lifestyle but centers more on a howto relationship guidance. I needed a place where I could vent my feelings where other cucks would understand and hopefully communicate their feelings as well.

This site and its active users certainly lived up to that recommendation. Its emphasis in IR and BBC relationships is quite exciting and strangely comforting at the same time.

Im here because of my love or now obsession of black bulls and to chat with like minded people. But as i am Bi and divorced im limited in my outlook.

I am here to meet and chat with like minded people, preferably married ladies and/or couples.
I am here to get to know them a bit, and maybe in the future meet.

I am NOT here to seduce an unsuspecting wife.
I am NOT here to gather or request pictures or videos.
I am NOT here to show you my dick, it's big, it's black, get over it.
I am NOT here to show dominance, to me it's about mutual pleasure and respect.

J

Just in response to a few requests for dick pics.

We're quite satisfied with what is going on here on Blacktowhite.

We're a married white couple with a biracial *******, and we want more biracial *******.

For us it has been very important to talk with people who have already bred interracially or who are about to do it.

We exchange experiences, ideas and give each other a lot of strength and hope.

MANY white couples habe a deep desire to have biracial *******. But they are afraid of breeding interracially because they are afraid of people's reactions, especially from friends, family and coworkers.

It's great to see that a lot more white couples choose to do what they REALLY want. They get strong, healthy, beautiful biracial children.

We have now got good friends thanks to Blacktowhite.

View attachment 1259679View attachment 1259680View attachment 1259681View attachment 1259682View attachment 1259683View attachment 1259684View attachment 1259685View attachment 1259686View attachment 1259687View attachment 1259688View attachment 1259689View attachment 1259690View attachment 1259691View attachment 1259692View attachment 1259693View attachment 1259694
Yeah. That's were at. Christy would have had her biracial baby if it wasn't for fear of family disown her or losing respect of peers. I think my family could handle it better. Lately since she been with this new guy.. I'm wondering if she has changed her mind

we are in b2w to knwo other peaple. She likes to know some good guys, mett and fuck. He loves to watch them.

Back