Why are you on Blacktowhite?

What do you get out of Blacktowhite?

• I like to communicate with likeminded people.

• I get inspiration from other people.

• I don't feel alone as IR freak.

• I meet other people in person

• I meet people and have sex/watch others having sex.

• I watch hot pictures.

• I use it to masturbate.

• Other reasons.

• I am satisfied with Blacktowhite.

Results are only viewable after voting.
There have been a few that have not been interested beyond naughty photos and role play but there have been some genuine nice people.

Plus just enjoyable to have somewhere to talk to about something like sex given the odd looks when I bring it up at the water cooler at work.

Im sure there are nice people here. But for people like me that have gone to all of the conventional dating site/apps with no success, Im not here for role playing, trading pics or chatting. Im lonely, horny and ready to meet someone finally.

I am here because I am seeking a few different things. First of all I was introduced to this lifestyle at 16 (now 44) by my fiance whom I caught fucking a humongous black cock. It has become a obsession and addiction. She got me into sucking BBC and I am not a traditional cuckold, but I would say more of a Stag; I like to be with a white female and we share BBC; I help locate BBC, direct, watch and join in the action. I do not have a small cock, just not anywhere near as big as BBC, but big. I seek a white female to be a partner in crime with so to speak, both sharing our love and obsession with this lifestyle and pleasuring BBC. I also seek other bi white males and also BBC to suck.

I am here because I am seeking a few different things. First of all I was introduced to this lifestyle at 16 (now 44) by my fiance whom I caught fucking a humongous black cock. It has become a obsession and addiction. She got me into sucking BBC and I am not a traditional cuckold, but I would say more of a Stag; I like to be with a white female and we share BBC; I help locate BBC, direct, watch and join in the action. I do not have a small cock, just not anywhere near as big as BBC, but big. I seek a white female to be a partner in crime with so to speak, both sharing our love and obsession with this lifestyle and pleasuring BBC. I also seek other bi white males and also BBC to suck.
I am very interested in bbc I am not small either but I want my wife to take a huge bbc would love to meet friends with same interest

Its incredibly frustrating. I thought my luck would improve here, but Im encountering the same problems.
Sorry to hear that and I wish you the best of luck in the future. I have little faith when it comes to the internet and meeting people for the purpose as some of the things discussed on here.

Hi Sarah:)

Thanks for sharing:)

I do certainly understand that that you want to be with a black male. My wife has had a steady black lover for a few years now.

It's has been very satisfying for both of us. My wife gets a lot of orgasms and squirts a lot. And I like to watch my beloved wife in deep pleasure.

I hope that you find a handsome black man and that you get a lot of sex. But take care of yourself.

If you're married, bring your husband with you. That is if he's allowed to know anything about it. :)

View attachment 1264927

Especially Love this photo Hand

Back