Why are you on Blacktowhite?

What do you get out of Blacktowhite?

• I like to communicate with likeminded people.

• I get inspiration from other people.

• I don't feel alone as IR freak.

• I meet other people in person

• I meet people and have sex/watch others having sex.

• I watch hot pictures.

• I use it to masturbate.

• Other reasons.

• I am satisfied with Blacktowhite.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I got on to explore my newfound fantasy and infatuation for interracial sex and cuckolding. I am hoping to get my wife blacked and become a cuckold but most of the people I've asked advice from usually ignore me though so Its been rather difficult.

I am sorry to hear that. Are you trying elsewhere as well?

View attachment 1578878

I have. Im all the other conventional dating apps/sites (OKC, POF, Bumble, Tinder, Reddit, Fetlife, Craigslist) and they have yielded no results. No messages. No matches. No likes. I came here because I thought it would be easier because people tend to be more honest about what they want, but it has proven to be just as difficult. For a site thats predicated on interracial sex and dating, Ive experienced nothing that has made me feel welcome here.

Last edited:
I have. Im all the other conventional dating apps/sites (OKC, POF, Bumble, Tinder, Reddit, Fetlife, Craigslist) and they have yielded no results. No messages. No matches. No likes. I came here because I thought it would be easier because people tend to be more honest about what they want, but it has proven to be just as difficult. For a site thats predicated on interracial sex and dating, Ive experienced nothing thats has made me feel welcome here.
I am sorry to hear that.

Have you posted in different threads? Or even made your own thread?

EVILANGEL-interracial-sex-Katie-St.-Ives-Lex-Poles-Little-Holes.jpg

I love the the site because I am very interested in my mature wife experiencing her first bbc and hearing from the mature wife’s who have taken bbcs
I agree, leephil. When Chris want to have a black baby, I was scared. She suggested that I should talk with other cucks couples who already had a black baby.

Thanks to a other couples with a biracial baby I overcame the fear and I gave in to Chris' very strong desire.

I am glad that B2W exists. Otherwise we might not have had our wonderful *******.

d9043bf4-c213-4f8b-889d-edf1e1dd2bf9.jpg

I agree, leephil. When Chris want to have a black baby, I was scared. She suggested that I should talk with other cucks couples who already had a black baby.

Thanks to a other couples with a biracial baby I overcame the fear and I gave in to Chris' very strong desire.

I am glad that B2W exists. Otherwise we might not have had our wonderful *******.

View attachment 1579812
My wife is past baby bearing but it will be great when she experiences her first bbc I am on the site to get input from other mature wives

That can be difficult too. For a sex forum, people dont seem to want to chat. Its a confusing place.
There have been a few that have not been interested beyond naughty photos and role play but there have been some genuine nice people.

That's also very important to me. It's great to exchange experiences and to see that you are not alone.
View attachment 1579873
Plus just enjoyable to have somewhere to talk to about something like sex given the odd looks when I bring it up at the water cooler at work.

Back