Why are you on Blacktowhite?

What do you get out of Blacktowhite?

• I like to communicate with likeminded people.

• I get inspiration from other people.

• I don't feel alone as IR freak.

• I meet other people in person

• I meet people and have sex/watch others having sex.

• I watch hot pictures.

• I use it to masturbate.

• Other reasons.

• I am satisfied with Blacktowhite.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well I'm not from the USA, I'm actually located in the Caribbean, so the two couples were visiting from the States, the first couple were very nice and polite, we met up at a hotel and to be honest I was kind of nervous, even though I video chatted with them before, I am meeting new people I've never met before to have sex, I went out on a date with the wife first, we connected well then went back to the hotel and did our thing, the husband wasn't watching but it felt great. They did it before so they were way more easy going about it.

The second was not so great, they were nice but some issues prevented me from seeing them the times that we agreed on and they weren't too happy with that, I met up with them and did the deed but I kind of felt bad and my performance wasn't up to par so they got pissed. Oh well stuff happens.

Are you ready to have sex with new white women?

02c031fe-8534-4223-888c-b5902394cbce.jpg

I am amazed at the high quality if the photos people on here have. Mine always look amateurish and lighting is usually too low anyway. But it is nice to mingle with others like me or who wish they could be. Why wannabes fake it sometimes makes no sense. Certainly not for finding new lovers, same goes for other internet sites. Much easier and better just to get out and meet guys.

I am amazed at the high quality if the photos people on here have. Mine always look amateurish and lighting is usually too low anyway. But it is nice to mingle with others like me or who wish they could be. Why wannabes fake it sometimes makes no sense. Certainly not for finding new lovers, same goes for other internet sites. Much easier and better just to get out and meet guys.
You seem to like B2W ...

408cf2f8-8f42-492b-9ecd-e77320b6d53f.jpg

It's great to read your positive post.

b22d2b1a-ffbb-48a8-b3a6-778121779389.png

Reason why so many have a quality to them is that they are not personal pictures but 'taken' from the web. An example, 99% of hansjensens photo's are found on the web other websites.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are we on B2W.

1. To learn more about our fantasy, to become a better cuckold for my wife.
2. To share my wife with other men, mainly black men
3. For my wife to enjoy the attention and all the fucking she can get.

Overall, to make our married life even better and stronger (it was already strong but being apart of this lifestyle has made it even stronger)DSC00781.JPG

Why are we on B2W.

1. To learn more about our fantasy, to become a better cuckold for my wife.
3. For my wife to enjoy the attention and all the fucking she can get.

Overall, to make our married life even better and stronger (it was already strong but being apart of this lifestyle has made it even stronger)View attachment 1555855
That's a great post. I am glad that you love your wife that much! She has married the right man. You are a caring and responsible person.

"1. To learn more about our fantasy, to become abetter cuckold for my wife.
3. For my wife to enjoy the attention and all thefucking she can get.

Overall, to make our married life even better andstronger (it was already strong but being apart ofthis lifestyle has made it even stronger)"

d4e13174-047b-434a-9b10-c55a0dc70ed8.gif

View attachment 1260920 Perhaps our ******* is going to resemble this woman in 17-18 years. I find this young lady attractive.

I sure a lot of white boys will be chasing our ******* when she grows older.

View attachment 1260922 View attachment 1260916 View attachment 1260918 View attachment 1260917 View attachment 1260919 View attachment 1260921
I am on here to hopefully move my wife to taking her first bbc the more exposure she gets to viewing other mature wives taking bbc the more curious she is getting

I love IR. Of all the social “taboos”, seeing women ENJOY sex turns me on the most. They still get slut shamed for enjoying it and talking about how much they enjoy it! Add interracial and it raises the temperature; add in “ married white and mature” and my dick STAYS hard! I need a site like this to keep it manageable, the worst thing I can do is deny and suppress it. It’s my outlet!

I love IR. Of all the social “taboos”, seeing women ENJOY sex turns me on the most. They still get slut shamed for enjoying it and talking about how much they enjoy it! Add interracial and it raises the temperature; add in “ married white and mature” and my dick STAYS hard! I need a site like this to keep it manageable, the worst thing I can do is deny and suppress it. It’s my outlet!

I agree, SleeperHit! We should embrace our love for IR. We have been very lucky to live in the present world. We can get all the IR stuff that we want.

We can marry a white woman and let her have a lot of interracial sex. Fifty years ago that would have been more difficult.

tumblr_oosq1uDkw41vjah1wo1_1280.gif 026ee875-d30e-41ba-8fec-aa50252536bd.jpg

I dont know why Im here. I havent met anyone from here and its so hard to find single women that want to meet up. B2W has been an unsatisfactory experience so far.

Back