Why a man would want his wife to fuck with another man

sergey99

Male
From
Russia
  • Because I am proud of her and want others to validate that
  • Because I enjoy knowing that other men find my wife attractive
  • Because she has interest in improving her body and appearance as she dresses for other men, feeling sexy and desired
  • Because I want to bring out the sexy and confident woman in hiding
  • Because it’s all about her pleasure
  • Because I enjoy viewing her as the free independent spirit that she truly is
  • Because I like not having to be in charge all the time, to give up control, to be in a sense dominated and still be loved and accepted by the one that we love the most. All without the guilt or judgment that would normally come with it.
  • Because it brings out her naughty side
  • Because I want her to experience as much variety and pleasure as possible
  • Because she has a much higher sex drive than I do and it fills her sexual needs
  • Because I want my wife to have the most fun and the most powerful orgasms she can have
  • Because I get off watching her kiss another man
  • Because I want to see a larger cock in her
  • Because watching the love of my life being passionately fucked by another man is the most beautiful and erotic thing I’ve ever seen in my life.
  • The way her whole being responds to his touch and thrusts, the look of complete surrender in her eyes is the most gorgeous thing I have ever witnessed.
  • She comes back a new woman, I must fuck her again to call her mine and reclaim her
  • Because it makes the sex better between the two of us
35658E06-F28B-4757-A288-A899C92683E3.gif

• Because I know actualy she also wants and need it.
  • Because I like not having to be in charge all the time, to give up control, to be in a sense dominated and still be loved and accepted by the one that we love the most. All without the guilt or judgment that would normally come with it.
  • Because it fills her sexual needs
  • Because I want my wife to have the most fun and the most powerful orgasms she can have
  • Because I want to see a larger cock in her wch whe both know she actualy need for her sexual pleasure.
  • Because watching the love of my life being passionately fucked by another man is the most beautiful and erotic thing I’ve ever seen in my life.
  • Because it makes the sex better between the two of us, even fantasy about togheter it is great.
1549303863208.png

• Because she has interest in improving her body and appearance as she dresses for other men, feeling sexy and desired
  • Because I want to bring out the sexy and confident woman in hiding
  • Because she has a much higher sex drive than I do and it fills her sexual needs
  • Because I want to see a larger cock in her
  • The way her whole being responds to his touch and thrusts, the look of complete surrender in her eyes is the most gorgeous thing I have ever witnessed.
  • She comes back a new woman, I must fuck her again to call her mine and reclaim her
  • Because it makes the sex better between the two of us
View attachment 2410609
Very inspiring. I'll include this in a survey I'm preparing.

Yeah its pretty simple, Once you seen your wifes body shake and tremble, her eyes roll back and her toes curl and her tell you that its the best feeling ever having a deep full body orgasm.... the one that you cant give her... its a simple choice if you love your wife you will not want her to miss out on that.

That moment: when black man removes your wife’s panties for the first time.

That moment: when black man removes your wife’s panties for the first time.
There are three sexy scenarios and all are hot.
The Hudband removes his wife's panties for the Bull, giving her pussy to him.
The wife removes her panties for the Bull, giving her pussy to him.
The Bull removes her panties taking that pussy as he pleases

All are sexy in their own way

Back