Who's looking to be Black Owned?

Clearly, (Speaking for myself probable others) as a white male I have had long held fantasies of being Black Owned and being a willing sex slave to a Black male who expected to be sucked and us ready to be fuck at the drop of a hat..
As things stand, that would mean I get a call from my Master telling me he'll be her in five minutes, be ready. I have to tell my wife He's about here and I'll be out of touch until he's gone and I have to change to be ready.

76 yr. old white male wants to be Fucked for the first time and wants it to be a black man. Would like to give frequent blowjobs.
Near Colville, WA. Please, Black Only. Would like to talk with other whites who want black cock.

Would love to meet-up with a woman I met on another site about 2 months ago. The site is from the Netherlands.

Last edited:
I always "loved" dating black men, about 8 years ago I worked in a market near the Mozambican embassy.
And there I met many Africans, needless to say, they were soon fucking me without mercy.
They are very domineering, they love white women.
soon I became part of the "community" of Africans.
One of the rules is to introduce another white woman to an African.
I introduced a cousin of mine.
hot story, i bet ur cousin is hooked on bbc like you are. Please join this site , id love to follow you

Hope a strong black bull reads this in hopes to get an actionable response. I am a hotwife that is only satisfied by black cock/bbc and bbc cum. BBC fills my pussy and myself up deep inside. I have an ongoing fetish to be black bred and have black babies for a black bull. Or several if the response comes through. My husband is okay with this; in fact, it's the only way he told me to be fucked. I love it when my black bull tells me I am going to have his black baby, to accept his sperm, and that my pussy is his to seed. It gets me excited and turned on. Dad bods and muscle bods are okay. I also think it would be amazing to ring in the new year with 12 black sperm; one for each month of the year. I want ongoing relations with my black bull and am open to being his black bred girlfriend. Hopefully, he can share me with his friends. ~hotwife
When u need me

Please login or become a member to view

View media item 555825