Please login or become a member to view

View media item 555825

Interested to own you

Philadelphia area post op would love to be plack owned. I have a qos on my ankle and lower back. I would love to get a qos above my vulva. I am scared to do that. I would gladly service your friends or whoever you say to service. I have been to a lot of black sex parties and will be at one in Strawberry Mansion tomorrow.

Owned completely is the best. . Know you are to do whatever your Master tells you no matter what!! You are now property, to be used/shared/sold/ disciplined as your Master sees fit. Your only position is to please/serve him.. Leash Black Dress.jpgBe thankful he has accepted you....

Hot sexy white couple Looking for Interracial Couples, Single males and females for One night stands, Weekend plays, Threesome, Couple swap, Group play, Cuckold and Gang Bangs. Love BBC - 8 inches and more and the thicker the Better. Preferably women with Big boobs, Huge clit and Big booty. Breeding, Creampies and Bareback Highly Preferably. But not a Deal breaker. Clean and Std free. Waiting to hear from you all.

Back