Who's looking to be Black Owned?

Hello friends and followers. I don't use this site to arrange "hook up's" for my girl or for anyone. This is where I'm keeping my experiences and content, will write a book some day. MEANTIME, favor to ask of my followers, it's always nice to let my girl see/hear some fresh new feedback about how fucking HOT it is that she's "BBC OWNED" and that it's frustrating to me as all hell, but she's doing the proper thing by teasing me but never letting me fuck her or even get a blow job from her. She's "all black" since we got married.

Here's what I need; Write her (in your own words, of course) an email that SHE WILL READ and just say "hi, brandi, your husband invited some of us husbands that can only wish we were in his shoes, we can only wish that we had a hot wife that never gives him a blow job and never gets horny with him and never needs him to fuck you. And even better than that, you're doing the right and natural thing by only sharing your pussy and your heavy oral with black guys that have big black cocks. They deserve you and you deserve them. So if you let him suck your pussy now and then because he's your only option, tell him that you appreciate him letting you do whatever you want and whenever you want with black men. Nothing turns me on more than the dream that my wife would tell me one day that she needs to fuck black cock. Tell your husband that now and often.

email me here and I'll give you the email address. I'll make a shortt video of her reading a few of the best and will post it.

What does it mean to be black owned? How do you know if you are black owned and what difference does it make?
It's all subjective, you and your girl discuss and decide what it means to you/her and you go and grow from there. Do you ever get off without thinking about her getting black fucked? does she get off thinking of you or does she get off thinking about black cock? That might be a good jumping off point to discuss.

Attachments

• DSCN3406.JPG
    DSCN3406.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 95
It's all subjective, you and your girl discuss and decide what it means to you/her and you go and grow from there. Do you ever get off without thinking about her getting black fucked? does she get off thinking of you or does she get off thinking about black cock? That might be a good jumping off point to discuss.
nice

Thank you for the reply,
In our situation, her bull have a major impact on I guess both her and my life since he more or less demands when he wants to fuck her or, sometimes when he wants her to be available for someone of his friends.

That has an impact on me as well in that way that she wants me to be there for her safety.

Back