Who want’s to be Black Owned

I do so bad more than anything I wish and pray to find BLACK GODS to worship to be a sissy servant of BNWO I wish they would come get me I'm Jarrod Trent in Albuquerque NM 5055734013

Let's see who wants to be Owned By a Black Man. We're Listening.

Leave your Country and State too
Yes.Im a total sissy panty boi bareback bottom .I love BBC and. Looking to be black owned and made into his bitch..I'm total sub missive sissy who wants to be dominated..broken down of any manhood left in me!...then he would make me submit to him ..his bbc and to worship him and his body and BBCc...I would be his sissy sex slave for him and anyone he desires to share me with..I would submit to there sexual desires..needs and fantasies at his command
Let's see who wants to be Owned By a Black Man. We're Listening.

Leave your Country and State too

Here's email I sent to one of my Cuckolding with a Smile user-group members, offering to help him and his wife move forward.

Good stuff. If I can deliver a cuckold session to you both, think about it. Ill make suggestions and you and i can tweak it to your/her satisfaction. Will involve BBC on either the first session or the second at the latest.
Mar 22, 2024 - 3 hours, 21 min.

Pics from cuckold sessions I hosted for slut wife Rachael, for Bambi, and for my wife Candy. I have lots of session experience. Id make SURE your girl has an orgasm and make sure you dont disrespect anyone by touching yourself without your wife showing proper respect to my BBC friends. Ill introduce her as my new girlfriend and Ill introduce you as her cuckold husband, you take pictures and stay out of the way for the most part.
Mar 22, 2024 - 3 hours, 18 min.

But for STEP ONE, you give me her pants size (womans size...?) and Ill get her jeans short-shorts to show her ass off properly for me. You take pictures while I show her off. Damn, dude, I respectfully would value your consideratioin as your part time white bull and as your friend in and out of session situations. Lets get together and discuss it. Geo
Mar 22, 2024 - 3 hours, 16 min.

Heres another suggestion, I bet you havent done this yet: you and I and your girl and one of my BBC friends all go to the adult video warehouse store, and your wife and I pick out one of those rubber vaginas....and Ill tell our BBC friend to go to the cash register with you, so he can tell the girl or guy working there that "this is the only pussy he gets from now on." And another thing Ill ask/expect you to do is, print out this picture of BBC, carry it in your wallet so that I can tell you to show it to BBC friends of mine when I introduce you, to show proper respect for BBC (Ill have different set of instructions/suggestions for your girl, but her instructions are all designed to make her feel like a goddess AND slut for BBC)

Back