Whos got a thick booty

Ho NorCal couple70, hot sexy ass photos. Where in NorCal are you two from? I'm in Solano County( Fairfield) seeking sexual encounter...perhaps we three can have a meet and greet, if all goes well..
Perhaps take it to the next level.

we are in Sonoma County, she is 5-10 n curvy, big implants. she has been shared with a close friend and we have talked about her going black, she has says with the right chemistry she would be into it. She is very organic and shy to do the online thing and would rather meet in person just for fun. we lead vey busy lives so timing her energies is tough sometimes. glad i found this website, looking for a place her, myself and her single friend can meet bbc casually. meet n greets etc

we are in Sonoma County, she is 5-10 n curvy, big implants. she has been shared with a close friend and we have talked about her going black, she has says with the right chemistry she would be into it. She is very organic and shy to do the online thing and would rather meet in person just for fun. we lead vey busy lives so timing her energies is tough sometimes. glad i found this website, looking for a place her, myself and her single friend can meet bbc casually. meet n greets etc
I would make a trip to Sonoma county to meet with wifey and you.

Please login or become a member to view

Back