Whos going to Splash Mocha Atlanta May 2023

We are returning from a cruise so only able to make it for a day pass on Friday so hope to meet many of you that day. We were able to get a hotel next to the main one at a reasonable cost so for those of you still wanting to come but the main hotel is full, grab the one next door. Would love to meet other couples into either stag/vixen or cuck/hotwife dynamics while there.

Attachments

• IMG_9755 5.jpg
    IMG_9755 5.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 144
We are returning from a cruise so only able to make it for a day pass on Friday so hope to meet many of you that day. We were able to get a hotel next to the main one at a reasonable cost so for those of you still wanting to come but the main hotel is full, grab the one next door. Would love to meet other couples into either stag/vixen or cuck/hotwife dynamics while there.
Damn she is sexy I’m definitely hoping to run into you guys there !!!

It would be fun to have a place to leave your cuckold locked up so you could have fun with the Bulls and your cuck is left to just wonder what you are doing. A cuckold lounge with leashes to lock their chastity cages to while you are off playing.
Like horses outside the bar! I would love to go to this event if I had a lady who wanted to go!

It would be fun to have a place to leave your cuckold locked up so you could have fun with the Bulls and your cuck is left to just wonder what you are doing. A cuckold lounge with leashes to lock their chastity cages to while you are off playing.
Sorry I know its part of your fantasy but its an interracial hotel takeover, cuckold lounges are not there.

Back