Who would you like to see blacked?

A 30 something yr old newly separated wife from her high school sweetheart husband who cheated on her and was caught …so she excepts a first date with her handsome 20 something yr old well built very good looking Black coworker just for a night out.

Dinner and drinks ( she’s not a drinker) leads back to his place and she ends up in his bed being made love to by the only man other than her husband…no condom no pulling out and he touches her much deeper than her husband before she feels him release his warm very fertile strong seed deep inside her unprotected.

She’s in heaven… never knew it could be so wonderful in bed with someone else and wants to be with he new darker lover again…. Unprotected.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing. She's a sexy Lady, and the anklet in the pic you posted truly adds something to her sexiness. ;)

For those who don't know her... she's a sex blogger and podcaster of "The Curious Girl Diaries". The description on her page reads as follows...

"Hi I'm Layla London. I'm just the girl next door who recently decided to explore her sexuality. After a 3.5 year, self imposed, dry spell I woke up one day and said "What the heck am I doing to myself?". Why have I just shut off that side of my sexuality? I need physical contact badly. I decided to stop "wasting the pretty" and get out there! Having set out on my "sexual road trip" I'm scratching things off my sex bucket list. I'm getting laid, exploring "kinks" (a word I really didn't know anything about before this), having fun, sifting through the emotions it stirs up in me, blogging and podcasting about it (...)" - Obviously a great Woman! ♥️

Back