Who would you like to see blacked?

I've been saying for years. Her look is more fitting for a Dogfart scene than political commentary
View attachment 5350266View attachment 5350262
Fuck yeah, she's mine ( jerred's) go to fantasy girl. We had a girl at the tanning salon who looked similar and secretly hooked up with black guys. A lot of black guys!!!! No one knew though or at least not too many. Hmmm, maybe that's where my thing for Tomi comes from, ha, ha

You can tell how many different generations of people are on this site by what era they post from. Here's Kirstie Alley now:
View attachment 5350248
It's been a long hard fall for her,but the sloppy hog goes on and on talking about how much she loves big black cocks and how much she is getting railed by black men! BBC cuckolding is effecting people of all age groups! People are finding out that their grandma wants black cock just as much as their mom,wife and ******* do!

Reactions: ERH
It's been a long hard fall for her,but the sloppy hog goes on and on talking about how much she loves big black cocks and how much she is getting railed by black men! BBC cuckolding is effecting people of all age groups! People are finding out that their grandma wants black cock just as much as their mom,wife and ******* do!
Post proof of it...if you're not running your mouth to go along with a fantasy in your head of banging old women

I saw Kirstie Alley on a talk shew about a year ago,and all she kept talking about was how much she loved black men and enjoys having sex with a lot of them often!

Bethenny Frankel
VERY true. YOU are RIGHT.

Demi Rose 🌹. I would LOVE (as would She) to see 👀 and hear 👂 Her get Blacked. https://theviraler.com/wp-content/u...-make-you-want-her-best-of-comic-books-48.jpg

Back