Who will sign up to do something concrete: Africanization, Arabization of Europe

Who is willing to do the following in the next 2-4 months?

• Total voters
After much discussion yesterday, my wife and I have decided that we are willing to pay for the travel of one European woman to America on condition that she has sex with my wife's black bull. He is a trusted and exclusive long-term partner of my wife and we can verify his good health. Ideally the woman we choose is inexperienced with black men and will be so transformed by the experience that she will carry her newly formed attitude back to Europe and "spread the gospel" to her female friends. In this way, we hope to open the eyes of European women to the benefits of sex with black men.

Thank you to those who followed up with me on the above. So far from our little group:

We've arranged tourist visa for two African guys to Europe, who will stay. Both have girlfriends already.
We arranged hosting for one boy who was going to go back to Africa because he had no job.
We arranged a two week trip for one African from France to another part of Europe

Will post update with more details on their progress/impact if anyone is interested.

I am actively looking for a) African refugees/migrants who look for support listed at the top, b) others keen on taking action.

Back