Who was the first to encourage worship with a black bi bull?

It has been a couple years since I read their doctrine and I don't remember all of it. The subject of women attending the meetings was discussed.
I remember women were allowed to attend, but I don't remember if they were allowed to suck cocks. I'm pretty sure they were not alloed to fuck or be eaten. You would need to search St. Priapus Temple on the internet and read their rules.
Ok, thank you for your reply.

I don't believe the St. Priapus Temple addresses Interracial. It is mainly dedicated to the Worship of the Penis. They don't mention any penis besides human penis. They are devoted to Human Penis as GOD. The bringer of life.
Thank you for the information. Hopefully they do include black cocks in their cocks to worship. It would be nice if they also included other cocks besides just human cocks.

Thank you for the information. Hopefully they do include black cocks in their cocks to worship. It would be nice if they also included other cocks besides just human cocks.
They do include Black Cocks and other races. I don't believe any other cocks were mentioned. But, if they do, it wouldn't be something to discuss on the open internet.

They do include Black Cocks and other races. I don't believe any other cocks were mentioned. But, if they do, it wouldn't be something to discuss on the open internet.
Well, it is great they also include black cocks. I agree other cocks are not not properly discussed on the internet.

Back