Who was the first to encourage worship with a black bi bull?

I love to worship with a black bi bull and am wondering how it became so deeply ingrained in my psyche and it got me thinking about what could have influenced me early in my life to worship with a bi bull.

What could possible link bi bull to worship?
Why do I get on my knees and worship the bi bull?

Who encourages bi bull worship?

Why does bi bull worship sound so familiar?

Attachments

• bible.jpg
    bible.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 25
I love to worship with a black bi bull and am wondering how it became so deeply ingrained in my psyche and it got me thinking about what could have influenced me early in my life to worship with a bi bull.

What could possible link bi bull to worship?
Why do I get on my knees and worship the bi bull?

Who encourages bi bull worship?

Why does bi bull worship sound so familiar?
worship me and check my page for a follow

Look-up St. Priapus Temple. He was an ancient Saint, his was a Cock Worship religion and is still around today, only there are fewer members.
The meetings are about cock and there is open cock worship and anal service. I have been trying to find the locations of their Temples, Churches or Parishes. Their main Temple is in Montreal, CANADA. Their largest membership is in San Fransico, CA. There are about 9 or 10 more in the US, but I haven't found them, yet. They would be smaller gatherings, thus hard to locate. I would like to find a Group, church, parish, etc. that has Cock Worship as their main theme.
If anyong knows of any in the N. E. WA. State area, Please post it/them.

Last edited:
Thanks for the Like. St. Priapus wasn't the first but is one of the better known. He was Pre-Christian era. About 2000+ years ago. Cock Worship was well accepted and practiced during his time. I tried to find St. Priapus Temples or meeting places, once before, and didn't have much luck then either. I did have one member contact me once, about meeting and trying to get a group together, that would be more locally. We lost track of each other, and nothing happened. I believe I would be more comfortable with a group with the same interest and where they sucked each others cocks in the open.

Thanks for the Like. St. Priapus wasn't the first but is one of the better known. He was Pre-Christian era. About 2000+ years ago. Cock Worship was well accepted and practiced during his time. I tried to find St. Priapus Temples or meeting places, once before, and didn't have much luck then either. I did have one member contact me once, about meeting and trying to get a group together, that would be more locally. We lost track of each other, and nothing happened. I believe I would be more comfortable with a group with the same interest and where they sucked each others cocks in the open.
i agree

Their practice of Worshiping Cocks and preforming anal sex was their form of Religion. They Worshipped Cock as their GOD. The same as some in Japan do today and the Pagans of long ago. There are actually a number of Phallic Worship groups scattered around the world.

Would white wives be allowed to worship cocks also?

Would white wives be allowed to worship cocks also?

It has been a couple years since I read their doctrine and I don't remember all of it. The subject of women attending the meetings was discussed.
I remember women were allowed to attend, but I don't remember if they were allowed to suck cocks. I'm pretty sure they were not alloed to fuck or be eaten. You would need to search St. Priapus Temple on the internet and read their rules.

Back