Who wants to make our hubbys be bi and then

Hotwife99

Couple
Get fucked and then make my hubby take it in the mouth as we make him get dped as we peg him till he is stretched out for a bbc to make sure he is a good girl for anything that we want to do with him as he is told he is going to be a real pleasure for all the real men to use as a toy

Get fucked and then make my hubby take it in the mouth as we make him get dped as we peg him till he is stretched out for a bbc to make sure he is a good girl for anything that we want to do with him as he is told he is going to be a real pleasure for all the real men to use as a toy

Speaking as a white cuck, I completely agree.

Where are you located

My wife fucked my buddy her first threesome and made me suck his cock and I loved it and love big cocks pleasing her and cumming in her but I’ll suck cock anytime for her or any girl and I’m not gay but love both but big black cock fucking my hot wife is best and I suck them all night long

Damn - hot topic. That happened to me, was against it for a long time, now I'm hooked. Not a sissy though, some think you have to go that way - not necc.

Back