Las Vegas Slut Wife Finally Ready To Get BBC

So we are looking for a few new and a few regular boy friends for me. I am ready to make this fantasy a reality and be filled and stretched out by beautiful BBC. My husband and I don't know what you would classify our relationship as maybe it's CUCK maybe not. He likes me being a little BBC whore because that's what he is as well. So I want big hun bulls that can fuck me good use me like their toy but also understand I am the one who talks ******* to my husband unless I tell you to. It's a bonus if I can make him suck that dick with me too. So anyways hit me up.

Attachments

• IMG_0289.jpg
    IMG_0289.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 353
  • IMG_0290.jpg
    IMG_0290.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 354
So we are looking for a few new and a few regular boy friends for me. I am ready to make this fantasy a reality and be filled and stretched out by beautiful BBC. My husband and I don't know what you would classify our relationship as maybe it's CUCK maybe not. He likes me being a little BBC whore because that's what he is as well. So I want big hun bulls that can fuck me good use me like their toy but also understand I am the one who talks ******* to my husband unless I tell you to. It's a bonus if I can make him suck that dick with me too. So anyways hit me up.
Absolutely Gorgeous I am visiting town Tomorrow to Wednesday... Lets get together

Back