WHO WANTS A BBC GANG BANG???

How many cocks you think you canhandle in a BBC Gang Bang???

• Total voters
View attachment 123389 If you are for real about serving the Black Man and see yourself fucking and sucking multiple BBC's at once then hit me up. Maybe getting Double Penetrated and fucked so good your neighbors feel it.

Looking for real and genuine slut kitties on a leash. Not the online wanna be's.
View attachment 123388[/Q
i've been ganged by my black bF and 4 of His friends, lasted most of the night and i can only say that to this day the memory stills makes my legs quiver, nerves jangle. Didn't walk straight for 3 days and was a bit hoarse for 5 but never did i regret a solitary second of that encounter. just wish i was still with Him

We traveled to Philly this past weekend just so I could experience a quality bbc gang bang. There were 3-4 guys for each female in attendance. We can't even find 1 decent/real bbc around our home area.
Think we may make it a 2X/year event for us.
As a side note....5-6 guys is perfect.

A couple of years ago my wife spent her two-week vacation with iher lover. She returned elated because three times over that period he brough in some guys for the night. So, she had 3-men-sex and liked it. But when we discuss a GB with more than 3, she says no - "I cannot handle that much, I will be sore,..." A pity. So many women report different experience

Back