WHO WANTS A BBC GANG BANG???

How many cocks you think you canhandle in a BBC Gang Bang???

• Total voters
how did it go??
We are a very attractive married Hispanic five years ago I took my wife to Denver and surprised her interracial swingers club she had been craving some black cock for the first time I watched her's line between 8 to 10 sweaty bar cocks at the same time scream and beg for more needless to say she is hooked

We are a very attractive married Hispanic five years ago I took my wife to Denver and surprised her interracial swingers club she had been craving some black cock for the first time I watched her's line between 8 to 10 sweaty bar cocks at the same time scream and beg for more needless to say she is hooked
It went better than I expected I thought she would be shy and scared I knew how bad she was cravings but I never knew she would love it like she does

View attachment 550615 View attachment 550616 View attachment 550617 I'm looking for a group of black men who are willing to come to the Hazelton area to fuck my sub hard. Shes 25years old 120lbs 5'8" tall white and sexy. This is for rough bdsm fun. She will be tied up and be completely at your mercy and hopefully you won't have any lol. But this is for the 4 of April. So if anyone from the PA NY NJ or any where else is willing to drive up and manhandle a hot white woman then get back to me ASAP

This is what she looks like and this is 100% real.
I visit pittsburgh often. Maybe I can get in contact with you when I come to town

My wife wants a GB soooo badly :happy:

Her current sweet spot is probably 4-6 guys, but we'd love a "double-GB" with another couple or hotel/house party with several BBC friendly couples and a LOT of guys, especially an overnight party.

We've had a CL ad posted for a week or more in our area, but just aren't hearing from any good GB groups like we've seen in larger metro areas :(

My wife wants a GB soooo badly :happy:

Her current sweet spot is probably 4-6 guys, but we'd love a "double-GB" with another couple or hotel/house party with several BBC friendly couples and a LOT of guys, especially an overnight party.

We've had a CL ad posted for a week or more in our area, but just aren't hearing from any good GB groups like we've seen in larger metro areas :(
Back when Yahoo groups were still a thing, we belonged to some pretty active groups. The best way to go about all black gangbangs was by going to the parties. There would be 6 to 10 wives, and 30 or more guys. It was a great ratio of women to men, as most of the husbands weren't playing. This was about 10 years ago.

Back when Yahoo groups were still a thing, we belonged to some pretty active groups. The best way to go about all black gangbangs was by going to the parties. There would be 6 to 10 wives, and 30 or more guys. It was a great ratio of women to men, as most of the husbands weren't playing. This was about 10 years ago.

Ah yes, "Yahoo Groups".... we remember them fondly! Need some more local contact options like Yahoo Groups fulfilled back then.

What is the name of the club in Denver?

Actually talking to a beautiful man of color about a possible 3-1 at this time. Maybe another one of my fantasy is fixing to come true. SO VERY NERVOUS!!!!!!!!
Not sure I am ready for 3 at once. Might be better to try 2 the first time doing this. I am so nervous & excited at the same time!!!!!!

Back